Ratings for Dr. Maureen B. Conroy

Loved her she figured out in 2 visits why I was unable to have a baby and 2 months later I was pregnant

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I would not recommend this doctor at all! I was referred to her after being in the ER for a "hemorrhagic cyst". I quickly followed up with Dr Conroy and she assured me that at my age it wasn't serious, it was absolutely nothing, and I "probably didn't even have to follow up". I switched doctors, and within 2 months I went through 2 ultrasounds, an MRI confirmed it was a mass(benign thank goodness),had surgery, diagnosed stage IV endometriosis, and had scar tissue equal to a woman who has had 5 c-sections!!! I'm so grateful to my current doctor for taking the time to figure this out!!! If I had listened to Dr Conroy- I would have been back in the ER with a burst endometrioma and who knows what additional damage! Btw- my sister and friend were also told that they were too young to have problems. I would not recommend this Dr to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

Great attitude, easy exam, helpful suggestions; I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

I liked the Dr. quite a bit. It was the rest of her office, I had a problem with. No one was ever in a good mood, and if I called, I was put on hold for 15 minutes.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2007

I love Dr Conroy and her staff. They are all amazing and wonderful. She went well above the normal doctor role and took great care of my son and I during my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2006

Dr. Conroy and her staff were excellent care givers during and after my pregnancy. They are very knowledgeable and polite. They take time to listen to all concerns. They followed up with my conditions not treated by them. Overall they make you feel like a person they truly care about.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2006

Dr. Maureen B. Conroy's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cumberland, MD