Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Weiland

Dr. Weiland seems knowledgable, he is polite and has good manners. I feel that he pays attention when I talk with him about my health, and I usually leave the office reassured that he understands and has addressed my concerns.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

I like Dr. Wieland as a person and he seems concerned about my problems but does not want to further check into why I am having headaches. Just gives me pills.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

I am deaf and can not communicate very well with him and he makes no effort at all to write down information or help me understand about my medical situation

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

If he can't see it or feel it, it doesn't exist. He's with Docs who use each others diagnosis, without searching any further. HMO's require a lot of patients seen and he trys. In this valley, they take the first diagnosis, when sent to a specialist, and simply agree with it. I think he's just tired since his heart attack. Early on in his career, he was interested and showed an interest in looking until he found what was wrong with you. He's good with flu, colds, and checkups.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2006

Dr. Richard J. Weiland's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Top Hospitals in Clarkston, WA