Ratings for Dr. Osvaldo Trigo

He is a nice doctor when you have only regular check up, but when your baby gets sick it's another story. He return your phone calls after so many hours or he doesn't ! Last time I calld him and said that my baby is in pain and I'm coming to see him , he told me not to come because he's so busy !!! When i ask him just for 5 min of his time his answer was " you didn't hear me I'm so busy today you should call in the morning to make an appointment !" Like if I knew that my baby will get sick so ridiculous ! Didn't let me finish just hang up on me !!!! Like someone said before he doesn't run medical office it's just busyness !! So sad :(

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

he is the doc. for all of my three girls and he's great

flag | Submitted September 15, 2008

Dr. Trigo is the best. So great with kids. Patient and will listen to all of your questions and fears even if they are that of a silly new parent. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

Dr. Trigo is great. He explains everything to you and the child. The children are not afraid of him He is not quick to over medicate. I recently moved upstate and my son and I will miss him.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2006

Dr. Osvaldo Trigo's Credentials

• Univ De La Republica, Fac De Med, Montevideo, Uruguay (Grad. 1986)

HealthPartners