Ratings for Dr. Eric A. Rudin

Was sent to him for Hashimoto's Disease. He started the visit by telling me what I really needed was a gastric bypass and refused to discuss my thyroid issue with me - kept going back to my weight. He was condescending and arrogant. When I got the report of my visit for my primary dr. I was surprised to see he had put outright lies in the report - he said I had conditions I do not have and also said that I disclosed to him that I am binge eater which I am not, and never came up during the visit.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Great doctor. Very knowledgeable and honest. Felt very comfortable with him and he put me at ease about thyroid cancer. Made sure I was part of the "team" in outlining my plan of action. would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Great doctor. Wonderful personality and manner. Very caring. He recommended an excellent surgeon to perform thyroid surgery. After comparing notes with someone who had similar surgery, the surgery/aftercare as I had was far superior than my friend's.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Very rude and totally tactless refused to help me told me i was too young to have children.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

Great Doctor Highly-Recommend.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2006

Dr. Eric A. Rudin's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 2000)

Sask Health