Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Brown

Since bring my parents to California, I have seen 4 different Cardiologist previously for my parents, which lead us to Dr Brown. He is fantastic, reviews all current & prior labs, in conjunction with all diagnostics. He even identified two issues, an in concert with my great PCP, has put my endocrinology issues in check. Both my wife and I feel very fortunately Dr Brown is my cardiologist. He's other Doctors, Doctor. That's a statement in itself.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Michael Brown did a stress echo for me, never gave me the report or the CD, could not explain the results. He has a very pleasant personality, but I cannot recommend him to anyone. I read his excellent reviews, and I am shocked that a pleasant personality can fool so many people.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

outstanding doctor, he is friendly, he listens carefully to you and inspires confidence. Also, he has an incredable memory

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Michael Brown took care of my elderly mother for years. She had diabetes, congestive heart failure, renal failure, and you name it. He was incredible -- the best doctor she ever had in 87 years. His clinical skills are outstanding and he's not just a cardiologist, he's a generalist. I know she lived years longer and healthier because of his amazing skill. You can't do any better.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

Outstanding diagnostic skills after a thorough exam. Proposed corrective surgery with immediate improvement. Kept me and family fully informed. His skills are worthy of emulation by others. I've been a patient of his for eight years. Recommended without reservation.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2008

Excellent Physician on all scores!! I am a physician (retired) myself, so I was especially aware of just how fine a doctor he is. Always considerate of my needs, he is also totally up to date in his field of cardiology.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2007

Excellent manner. Thorough examination and quick to let you know results of tests. Takes a complete history prior to rendering advice.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2006

Absolutely Fabulous. Takes into account whole person, all medical conditions. He took care of my aging mother and she improved dramatically on all fronts due to his intervention. The best of the best.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2006

Dr. Michael A. Brown's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

AARP