You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Hans M. Sander

Dr Sander is a good natured and personable doctor whom I have yet to stump with a question or concern. Let's face it, there are some pretty embarrassing issues to bring to the dermatologist, but he has always treated me as I think he would like to be treated; that is, with respect and courtesy. Even though I only see him on average twice a year, he is always interested in my overall health and what is going on in my life. What I appreciate the most, though, is that he treats you like an adult. Say what you will, but many doctors coddle their patients and nag them as if they were children, and incapable of assuming the personal responsibility involved in maintaining good personal health. If you're in the market for a great dermatologist, Dr. Sander is your man!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

One of the best doctor visits that I have had. Everyone was helpful and on time

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Sander for years, (as have other family members). I suffer from acne and he has continued to provide a range of service to remedy my condition. Very personable, knowledgeable and up to date on new treatments. :)

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

I have been suffering from psoriasis for 40 years and have seen literally dozens of doctors and specialists. Dr. Sander is without a doubt the most compassionate and caring I've seen. At this point I am almost completely clear of any signs of the disease, thanks to him. Very highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

Dr. Sander has an excellemt staff. I am especially pleased with the LVN who has gone out of her way to help and with the RN, who has also been very kind.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2008

Mt wife and I have both seen him several times. We have always been quite pleased with both the care and the office service.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Dr. Sander is my family dermatologist. I have always known him to be a good listener and a highly knowledgeable man, and even in the few instances I have had uncomfortable topics to discuss, he has made me feel comfortable doing so.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2007

Best dermatologist I have ever seen. Was able to correctly diagnose a condition that several other dermatologists before him incorrectly diagnosed. Condition was cleared in one month after years of problems.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2007

Excellent physician, personal touch and good followup. Good diagnostic skills.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2006

Dr. Hans M. Sander's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=21409'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.8

February 5, 2014