Ratings for Dr. Brent G. Nick

Absolutely love Dr Nick! My children can't wait to see him, he's so patient and friendly with them and puts them to ease about their doctor visits. He has always been extra cautious and checked out any concerns I've had about their health. He's never misdiagnosed them (other doctors have) and I trust him completely. He's seen both of my children since they were born and I wouldn't switch to anyone else!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Do NOT see this doctor! My grandson has hydrocephalus and this doctor missed it. We ended up at Children's Hospital with emergency surgery 2 weeks later. He no longer practices at Westside Pediatrics. He is in and out so fast, he doesn't listen to anything. He knows who we are, the neurosurgeon called him. Westside has basically abandoned my grandson, because Dr. Nick screwed up. My grandson could have died because of this man. Luckily, it doesn't seem my grandson has brain damage. I noticed the swelling thank God. Please for your child's sake, never see him.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Great Doctor does a great job and listens to the child. I would recommend him to any one. He has always been nice to me and my family.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

wonderful doctor

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Brent G. Nick's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 71130 (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Marrero, LA