Ratings for Dr. Craig M. Landwehr

Horrible experience. Worst bedside manner. Will not be back!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Very caring and thorough. Excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Dr Landwehr is always patient and an excellent physician. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I was pressures into having a medically unnecessary c-section. When I went into labor the night before my scheduled section, Dr Landwehr refused to come to the hospital. He instructed the nurse to administer medication to stop labor unnecessarily (12 hours before the scheduled time at 39 weeks gestation) so that I would wait until morning. I labored for hours before finally the nurse told me that if I refused treatment, he'd have to show up. And he did. He barely spoke to me during surgery and left before I was even closed up, instructing his asst to use staples to finish the job. Such a traumatic and sad experience for me.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

I am 28 weeks pregnant with my first child. I've been seeing Dr. Landwehr for 2 years, and I love him! He is sweet and very caring. He spends a lot of time answering all of my first time mommy questions. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great OBGYN.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. Landwher was my friend's doctor who was pregnant with a blood disorder. I went to him when I became pregnant. I lost two babies, one to miscarriage, one to stillbirth. Even through all that, he was so sincere and his staff was so nice about the losses. I became pregnant last year and he told me he would make sure this one was born. It was alot more appointments and extra tests, but when July 2014 came, he kept his word. I started having swelling in my legs and was getting scared of preeclampsia, but he assured me we would be fine. Now, I have my baby boy so cute and healthy. His office called me after I wet into the hospital last week with a pulmonary embolism. He just wanted to make sure I was ok and wanted to be updated on my recovery. Not many OBs check up on you with non-gyno issues. He and his np are great.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Dr. Landwehr's care and expertise was incredible! He delivered 2 of my 3 children and would highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

Been going to him over 10 years now.. Love his office.. Always can get in & they do return calls promptly

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Wonderful MD. Receptionist very unfriendly. I have been with him for 15 yrs.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

I recieved nothing but the best of care from Dr. Landwehr. He treated me like I was a member of his family. Thanks to him, the birth of my daughter was very pleasant and stress free. His office staff was also very caring. I would definetely recommend Dr. Landwehr to anyone looking to recieve excellent care!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr. Craig M. Landwehr's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1984)