Ratings for Dr. Mark C. Lueg

I even wondered if Doctor Lueg was even a Doctor. I was sick and needed a second opinion for the Company I worked for because they did not want me to be paid for my short term Disability. He lied, Degraded my Endo Doctor and was horrible. He had me come into his office and never examined me. I had a family member come with me and she said do not take your shoes off, the floor is filthy. He was wearing a shirt with no indication who he was or if he was a Doctor. He needs to not Practice medicine and I'm wondering if indeed he does. Seems like all of his patients looked as though they were on medicaid. Had a sign in place on a little desk. Very Strange ! The examining rooms had only curtains like an Emergency room which I was never taken to.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I have seen a few doctors over the years but Dr. Lueg is the best ever!! HIs staff is very friendly and the office is completely patient friendly. He listens to all of your complaints and discusses everything with you in terms you can understand. I have seen him a few times now and am very thankful to have found him!! He is the best!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

This doctor doesn't even have an examining room. You just go sit down in front of his desk and he tells you what he wants you to do in a sarcastic and dismissive manner. He negates your symptoms and says there is nothing wrong when your symptoms clearly point to a problem. His staff is the better part of this practice. I get the impression Dr. Lueg wants to retire but needs something to keep him busy. I say go play golf and let your patients go to someone who gives a damn. Each time the bill was over $300.00. Thank goodness I had insurance. I went to him twice. I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2009

I told him that my general doctor wanted me to see and endocrinologist to get CT scan done.He completely and whole heartedly invalidated my medical complaint by suggesting that I need to go see a psychiatrist and get some counseling. I told him our visit was done and was in tears because I wasn’t taken seriously.I did get my imaging done and come to find out I had a benign tumor on my adrenal glands.Dr. Lueg was a waste of my time and will be a waste of yours too.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

Dr. Mark C. Lueg's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1968)

Top Hospitals in Mandeville, LA