Ratings for Dr. Amy L. Johnson

Dr. Amy Johnson and her staff are the best. I had my daughter May 2012. My pregnancy was very complicated and I was in the office just about every two weeks my whole pregnancy. They all helped me through my rough pregnancy and even put up with my poor additude on somedays. I love all the ladies that work here and Dr. Amy is the best hands down. This is my second child and I didn't think I could find a better doctor than the one I had with my son. I was wrong cause Amy is even better than my first doctor. I just wish I could take my kids to see her:)

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Dr. Amy Johnson is a good doctor, but she is hard to get a hold of and her staff isn't that helpful.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

I had a procedure, done in the office, supposedly simple. It was rather bothched up by her lack of interest in what she was doing.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2006

Dr. Johnson is WONDERFUL!!! The best OB/GYN in the world! Compassionate, caring, straight forward, open, and non-judgemental! I feel like I matter when I see Dr. Johnson! The best care I have ever received was while I was in Dr. Johnson's care! I will never find a new OB/GYN if I don't have to!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2006

flag | Submitted January 3, 2006

Dr. Amy L. Johnson's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Longmont, CO