Ratings for Dr. Elliott H. Saferin

beware he is moving back to ohio he abandoned me after doing a procedure to fix the first one he messed up one month ago and im left without care. he put the wrong size implants and never told me til it capsuled and he took it out but it was to late i look horrible im so insecure now when i told him he told me you wanted them bigger and fuller thats what you got oh not to mention they lost my chart when i asked for it and when i finally got it he lied about everything saying i never complained and that i said everything was great well i NEVCER SAID THAT AND NEVER WOULD i feel for everyone else dealing with this guy now i guess he has to go on the run again from vegas back to ohio (oh but that is his wifes decision)stay away from him im telling you as nice as the staff is its only to cover for how horrible he is

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Dr Saferin was very helpful in helpful in helping me choose the right implant and size for me. I barely have a scar, I couldn't be happier with my results. I am recommending all of my friends.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Yes i am planning on going to this doctor for breast augmentation...has anyone had it done before by him? if so what were the results? Do you got pictures? I am 20 yrs old and kinda scared but i go next week for my consulation!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

I had my breast implant w/Luna Cosmetic.I was 57 yrs old and 105lbs. all I want is to have my breast firmer and want something that look natural.At my age and married , I do not want to look like Dolly Parton.He said that he would put 300cc and agreed. After the surgery,I told him that it look like its huge.He told me .It would decrease in time after it heals. Icalled again after six mos. but he never return my phone calls.My back is killing me and can't stand up straight.Still wearing a support Bra because the pain is unbearable.I found out that he put 425 cc on its breast. Not only that I look like a freak but my breast is disformed.And taking a pain killer everyday,

flag | Submitted September 6, 2009

i am looking for people who has had a bad experience with this doctor he is doing the same here in vegas i am one of them. contact the nevada state board of medical examiners. Re: BME Case Number: 06-09477; Elliot Saferin, M.D.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

I just had a breast augmentation with Dr.Saferin and I love the results. The staff and the doctor were very helpful and professional. I recommend him for this procedure.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

i can say he did a great job on scar removal from my cheek. i look forward to getting the rest of it completed even though i have to go to vegas!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2007

Was very helpful and caring when my son was diagnosed with cancer.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2007

Dr is MIA and ha not referred patients to another Dr. He abandoned his patients and they now have no one to turn to.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2007

I had a tummy tuck with a hernia repair that left a huge hole in my stomach. Dr. Saferin moved to Las Vegas 6 weeks post-op. He never told me he was moving and he missed several of my post-op appointments. Each time I went in the nurse changed my dressing and told me to "give it time". I ended up going to a wound care center for 8 weeks to get the hole closed. Now I have a very large scar on my stomach. I should have been sent to a wound care specialist after my 4 week post-op when Dr. Saferin cut off the large black blister that formed and saw how extremely deep my wound was. But instead he moved away and left me to close my wound on my own. Worst experience in my life. This is an honest and true story I have photos to back it up. People beware!!! Now I have to find someone who can do a scar revision so I can look at myself in the mirror again.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007

Dr. Elliott H. Saferin's Credentials

• Meharry Med Coll Sch Of Med, Nashville Tn 37208 (Grad. 1971)