Ratings for Dr. Jennifer E. Lawrence

Dr. Lawrence is dedicated and highly intelligent. We are lucky to have her caring for us. I rated punctuality as excellent in order to take into consideration that she spends extra time as needed with her patients and is responding to emergencies in addition to her routine appointments. I have been her patient since she came to Valdosta and am grateful for all she has done and is doing to help me manage my illness and maximize my quality of life.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Lawrence is extremely knowledgeable and helpful regarding my medical care. She is very busy and I understand as she is the only Endocrinologist in town. I always feel like I matter. Fortunately, she has a portal that I can access from home and the nurse can message me regarding my prescriptions, lab results or upcoming appointments.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Med's not called in on Friday had to wait until Monday...Staff delayed my treatment, not the Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

Awesome!!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

She is a bad fit for a small town. Don't tell her anything about yourself if it does not pertain to why your are there because she don't have the time to listen. It's in-wait-wait-wait-and wait some more-out. Some staff can be super nice, some just rude. She is the only encro in town so your stuck with her. You may do well by following a strict diet and then doing self research on your condition and just relying on her for scripts.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

The staff is alright. They do their job. But that's about it. They aren't to friendly but they also aren't rude. Dr Lawrence is a nice lady and she is smart but she doesn't give you the time of day. Doesn't take time to listen or explain. Assumes you know all the medical terminology she used when she speaks to you.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Very smart , do your part and have a list of your concerns and write down what you are told. This is a busy doctor being only endo. in town .This is a complicated field do not take her as being rude if she does not know a word that is shorter than the long one she is writing down in her notes. We are responsible for understanding a little bit about our condition in todays world of healthcare . We found her to be very inteligent and that is what I find important , there is a time for questions and a time to let her do her job. This is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Dr. Lawrence has always been on top of my healthcare. Even calls after appointment to ensure that I am responding well to treatment and feeling better. If not, I come in within 2 days and she helps me find a way to control my overactive thyroid. She is so smart and very attentive to her patients. I would highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

Dr. Lawrence was very attentive to my husband. She was also very exact and helpful after hours when the local hospital's switchboard contacted her at home. This was my husband's home emergency. She answered my question as to what to do, as she stirred a dinner pot (I imagine.) and corrected her toddler. She is caring and knowledgable. We never have to spend a long time in a small exam room waiting for her. Usually we spend about 25 to 30 minutes in the Waiting Room, however, the magazines are very interesting so it doesn't bother us.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2009

My mother has had a terrible experience with Dr. Lawrence throughout the past couple of years. It's difficult to get a visit with Dr. Lawrence herself, even when specifically requested. Once we scheduled an appointment with the dr. several months out, then called the week before to verify that it was with the actual dr. and not a nurse practitioner, and then at the actual appointment -- big surprise -- my mother couldn't see Dr. Lawrence herself. Several members of the office staff are rude, unprofessional and even downright mean. One of the nurses yelled at my mother (who is elderly) and made her cry. Dr. Lawrence isn't that great either -- she rushes through and doesn't listen to the patient. It's a shame that she's the only endocrinologist in town. We're going to make the drive to Tallahassee or elsewhere from now on instead of returning to Dr. Lawrence's office ever again.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Dr. Jennifer E. Lawrence's Credentials

• French

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Valdosta, GA