Ratings for Dr. Christopher A. Blazejowski

Best general practice doctor in Tampa. Extremely knowledgable - keeps up to date with new procedures, medications and trends. Plays gruff but cares deeply about his patients. He is now treating his third generation of our family. Even though we have moved to Citrus Park we travel the miles. If he is not available, Kimberly Gore is top notch!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Miserable staff and office policies. 10 year patient.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Seems only interested in how much money he can make Sig n s all over office regarding billing admittedly doesn't like medicare patients when I first started going to him felt he was acceptable physician now just seems disinterested and burnt out have found another physician who I adore

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

I’ve been seeing Dr. Blazejowski (Dr. B.) for close to ten years. He is professional and competent. I view him as a trusted healthcare partner. I can’t say enough great things about Dr. B. He is always caring and compassionate,yet firm when necessary. Dr. B will listen, treat, and care about you as if you are a family member. Dr. B. also goes above and beyond in ways that ensure every penny spent on healthcare is well spent. For example, Dr. B. keeps up with the list of drugs that the local grocery store offers for free. Dr. B.’s office also offers convenient services such as EKGs and blood draws right at his office, that save time and side trips. Dr. B. ensures his staff is courteous and competent in coordinating care. Dr. B. has an excellent bedside manner and deeply cares about his patients. Personally, I not only depend on Dr. B. for excellent routine healthcare but also trust him with my life in the event of serious illness. I highly recommend Dr. B. for your own healthcare needs.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

My insurance company wouldn't authorize a diagnostic test until they spoke with the Dr. Dr. Blazejowski refused to call the radiology authorization company, stating he didn't have time to make phone calls all day for insurers questioning his orders. He certainly can accept their payment, but didn't follow their rules. This is part of practicing medicine -- no doctors like it, but they do it. The office staff is also terrible. I'd guess they take the "freebie" technical school interns who must get 160 hours of experience, since they don't have to pay them. If you're used to a professional, clean medical office, you'll want to select another one, as this one is not it. No one even knew what GMS was on all their forms -- the corporate practice of medicine.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Unbelievable unhelpful! We went in asking for a referral, nothing else, and after keeping us waiting for an hour...he argued about us being able to go see the doctor we requested. The request was for someone who was covered by our insurance that was recommended by a friend, and he did everything but flat out say no. We are looking for a new doctor. I would avoid this one if I were you.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

One of the best, if not the best, doctors in the Tampa Bay area. I've told him he better not plan on retiring until I'm gone because I don't know what I'd do if I had to find another primary care physician. Forget the staff - get over it - get used to the wait - it's worth it!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

Stay away! The business office manager is very rude and unprofessional. Forget trying to resolve a billing dispute; their answer, drop you as a patient. Bad experience all the way around. Always had to wait they are consistently behind. They have a system in place for milking the insurance company and their patients. Physicals have to be done in two parts, (2 office visits) prescriptions will not be called in and you have to schedule an office visit to get (even refills). They then charge you for the office visit and another charge for the prescription. The doctor completely blew off my physical and discussing the lab results (which were of significance) because he was already an hour behind. That was the final straw. I made an appointment with another doctor to have lab retested and physical done. Much happier now. Took 30 minutes on the phone getting my medical records sent to my new doctor. Avoid Bayside Physicians Group. Their questionable billing applies to all doctors

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Dr B is the very best. I don't mind the wait since I know that he is actually listening to the patient and trying to get to know them. He is always looking for the most up to date information on meds / illnesses. Great person!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

I fight my decision to use this doctor after every visit... The Doctors and PA's are the best but the front of the house staff KILLS it for me. They are always short, unfriendly and really have NO concept of customer service! Let alone my personal experiences, but when you hear people discussing it in the waiting room, it is CLEARLY an issue. My wife has stopped using them and at this rate, I am not too far behind. :(

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Dr. Christopher A. Blazejowski's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Harvard-Pilgrim