Ratings for Dr. David Rothbart

Rothbart stated he diagnosed me before looking at X-ray and MRI and said he only uses those to confirm his magic diagnosis. What? A pain-management doctor had referred me to Rothbart because of degenerative disc disease in my neck and instability of the cervical structure. We had flown across Texas to see Rothbart, and it was a complete waste of time. In all my life, I have NEVER been treated so rudely by a doctor and left in tears. Caveat emptor.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Dr. Rothbart and his entire staff are true professionals. They all wanted to make sure I was comfortable, well informed and continuously asked if I had any questions and needed anything. I immediately felt a relieve from my pain.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Dr. Rothbart is an outstanding neurosurgeon. He performed my cervical spine fusion and I was able to return to strenuous workout activity within 2 months of surgery. He is efficient but always takes whatever time is needed to answer all questions. I have recommended he and Spine team to others and all have had the same excellent results.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

I don't understand the 5-star reviews. It gave me false hope.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I really can't say enough how amazing Dr. Rothbart is, he perform surgery on my neck on Oct. 30th 2017 because my spine was compressing on my nerve, on Nov. 9 th 2017 he remove a bad disc in my lower back, everything was done within a 2 week span, a week after surgery I was walking fine, no pain , I even return to work light duty not long after surgery, now I return to work full duty and never felt better, I use to have a lot of pain in my neck and shoulders and had trouble walking because of all the pain in my left leg, but no more , pain went away almost immediately, able to walk without any issues, very caring doctor I was very nervous about the neck surgery and he assure me everything would be okay , so to Dr. Rothbart and his staff from the surgery room to the front office when entering ( the 2 ladies at the front desk is awesome ) to the Physical Therapy ( Whitney ) thank you so much for everything you guys are amazing....

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Excellent doctor and was very straight forward regarding my condition.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Very Knowledgeable. Surgery with him is a last resort!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Rothbart & his staff are knowledgeable & inspire a great deal of confidence. My surgery was only a week ago, so I want to reserve judgment on its success until more time has passed.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Performed or like a miracle worker on my back. Remove two huge calcified cysts and stabilized to lumbar vertebrae . Could not be happier with the results!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

this doctor never call me back about the findings of my bone spur issue. What a doctor I have found! I will never recommend him to anyone who seeks medical advises.Doctor and patient relation is not existing at all,

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Dr. David Rothbart's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1988)

Commercial Insurance Company