Ratings for Dr. Richard S. Schenk

Honestly the most vitriolic, unpleasant, rude, impatient human being I've ever had the misfortune of doing business with. Treats people like garbage. Disgusting.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Schenk is very accommodating and knowledgable. He takes the time to explain and is very thorough. The office staff is very efficient as well.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

My son broke he femur in 2009 and he just removed the hardware this past week. He is a wonderful person and outstanding surgeon. I HIGHLY recommend him. He took time to talk to us and answer our questions and make sure my son was comfortable and taken care of. He is on time for appointments (does not make you wait and does not rush you out of the office either). He is also very courteous and very easy to talk to. Again, I HIGHLY recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2010

It's been over 10 years since I've been operated upon by Dr.Schenk. I am a letter carrier. I am still going strong!!!! This is a testament to his abilities.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

I fractured my elbow in the summer of 1991 at basketball camp. I started in the first game of the season. Its now 2010 and I still have relatively no problem with the joint.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

Efficient office staff. Dr. Schenk consulted with radiologist to review/discuss MRI to ensure nothing was missed. He did this on his own time. He was on the money with diagnosis, visit availability. If you are looking for a great doctor, you found him!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Excellent Dr. I had a motocycle accident 7 years ago and he performed a complex rebuild of my knee. It is still going strong...

flag | Submitted June 23, 2007

Dr.Schenk is an extremely knowledgable and skilled orthopedic. He treated me for mutiple, complex injuries as a result of a catastrophic car accident, and i could not have asked for a better doctor!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007

Dr. Richard S. Schenk's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1984)

Oxford