Ratings for Dr. H. BRENT Bamberger

I had carpal tunnel surgery and now have no use of my right hand. You figure it out! I never saw him before the operation in his office. Always dealt with a PA. He had no time for me and wouldn't talk to my family. Spoke with another man who had the same experience.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Terrible staff and bedside manner! Couldn't take the time to see me before the surgery or speak to my family after. Don't have any kind of emergency because it takes the staff to get back to you in 4+ days.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Excellent experience every time I have seen Dr. Bamberger. Everyone made me feel comfortable, they explained my follow on care and the offices are beautiful and clean. I do not hesitate to recommend Dr. Bamberger.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Awesome experience. Great surgeon, took his time with me. Beautiful offices.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Excellent care. Down to earth, friendly and excellent repair of injury.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

From the beginning, Dr. Bamberger and his staff were very professional and very friendly. If I ever need anything like this taken care of in the future, I will not hesitate to call Dr. Bamberger. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

had hand/wrist surgery from Bamberger, a GREAT JOB!!!! Fusion with 2 Screws and has NEVER had pain again in 3 years. Will be my choice if needed again. Would Highly Recommend

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

This man did what other people said could not be done. He knew what to do and just did it. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007

This is the best doctor that you could ever go to!! He saved my daughters arm. Her arm was totally severed in car accident it took the EMT’s 1 ½ hour to free her arm from the wreckage. My daughter was at the hospital with no arm. Dr Bamberger did the reattachment surgery in Dayton Ohio at Miami Valley Hospital. Dr Bamberger has done several follow-up surgeries for her including; a tissue transfer surgery and skin graph surgeries to help her arm look as normal as could be expected. It has been 10 years and she now has over 70% use of her hand. She is now a mother of 2 and lives normal life. She can type 60 words per minute! Dr Bamberger is the greatest!!!!!! We could not Thank Him enough

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007

Dr. H. BRENT Bamberger's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1986)