Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth E. Burnell

The 5 star reviews are fake! I thought Rate MD's would have done a better job policing this type of fraud!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr. Burnell blundered seriously twice with me as a patient. One blunder, misdiagnosis of a blood clot in my leg as a skin infection could have cost me my life, did cost another pulmonary embolism. The other was related to female problems and caused emotional harm in marriage and then she, the doctor, said she was wrong on the diagnosis once she got the lab work!!!

Submitted August 26, 2012

this dr alienated me from my pt rights. she makes decisions w/out any communication at all regarding these decisions. this dr loudly steps over me during explanations of my needs or experiences only to interrupt me as she shares zero interest in my role in being pro-active in my own health mgmt or any goals beyond where better health can take me. this dr has rolled her eyes at me or most of the comments i try to share. she has taken the plan i had finally reached that helped me get to the place i could finally take care of myself, my cat and my home all on my own w/out the help of a caregiver. my pain has returned while my level of functioning has plummeted as has my quality of life. calls and emails both go unanswered or returned. communication is nil if that even. clinic lead also deliberately tried to deceive me regarding the med i was prescribed.my pharmacist and drug ins co verified/confirmed this. really bad doctor/clinic.

Submitted January 14, 2012

She is very knowledgeable and very compassionate which is very important when you have fibromyalgia like I do.

Submitted June 5, 2010

I would never use another Dr. She truly cares about her patients and has always been there for me when I need her.

Submitted August 6, 2009

Dr. Burnell is a wonderful doctor! I highly recommend her. Also, I find the staff very polite, and friendly and extremely helpful. I have never been to an office where I have been treated with such courtesy and respect.

Submitted December 31, 2008

Caring, compassionate, great listener...she is the best PC I have had in 57 years. Highly recommend her, as she is will be truly YOUR doctor (not the insurance company's doctor!)

Submitted May 11, 2007

Very compassionate. I've never had a doctor who has had a better bed side manner. I highly reccomend her.

Submitted January 3, 2006

Dr. Elizabeth E. Burnell's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1995)