Ratings for Dr. Greg Miller

From the first meeting, Dr. Miller inspires confidence in his patients. He has a pleasant, gentlemanly demeanor, and a knack for explaining technical details to patients. I could not hope to find a more competent and experienced physician for my stent procedure, as well as follow-up care. Certainly from my experience in his care, I would rate Dr. Gregory Miller at the very top.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

LOVE THIS MAN. i suffer from incompetent cervix. meaning my cervix opens up early because it cannot carry a baby full term, normally you loose 2 or 3 normal babies before they diagnosis this. at 20 wks pregnancy they realized i was 1.2 cm instead of 4cm and i would need emergency surgery to save my daughters life. the night before surgery Dr Miller came in and answered every question, explained my procedure to me & hugged me. He wasnt suppose to do the surgery, a different doc who would take over the a.m. shift would be doing it. It snowed that night, the only day it snowed, everybody in rock hill stays home when it snows. including my intial surgeon. I actually heard attendants calling mds at home asking them to come in and nobody wanted to "damage their beamers!" Dr Miller stayed, he sewed me up, I have a 19 mth old daughter thanks to him. I told him now I have to name my daughter after him, and he says "gregorina!?" but beware he wont b.s. you. Im on my way to see about my 2nd baby!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

This DR is awesome! Just like any human being he makes mistakes. Overall he is very helpful, friendly, and caring.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2007

Dr Miller, was the doctor on call the day I started bleeding when I was 21 weeks pregnant. I paged Him 3 times that day with no response. Finally i went to the hospital, and there after 3 hours he came. He never cervically checked me!!! He was in and out of my room in 5 min, he sent me home with a UTI. 2 hours later my water broke and the pain was unbearable. We rushed to the hopital paging Dr Miller on the way. I was covered in blood when I arrived, and my son was delilved still by a nurse. Dr Miller arrived afterword to deliever the afterbirth. He spoke a few words to me, and when question by my mother as to why I was sent home and never checked he claimed I was not in pain. When i was at the hosptial earier I told them my pain was a 9. Human error, laziness, and just not caring played a major roll in my sons death. Please do not see this doctor. I am not the first one he was so careless with, and I wont be the last.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2006

Dr. Greg Miller's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Healthnet