Ratings for Dr. Susan H. Longe

My overall impression, after having been going to Dr. Longe’s practice for the last ten years, is disappointment . While Dr. Longe is a knowledgeable MD., I’ve always gotten the impression that I was a bit of a burden or a bother by both the staff and Dr. Longe herself. It’s as if I get the feeling from everyone when I walk into the office that they’re rolling their eyes and thinking, “ Oh, it’s you again.” . This isn’t the type of impression you should be getting from your doctor. I’m no hypochondriac and I rarely go to the doctor. In the last ten years I’ve probably had about five or six visits to her office, so it’s not like I’m going there needlessly. I’ve had treatment for the flu and high blood pressure and I’ve needed a slip for work two or three times. And that’s it...In TEN years! The staff seems a bit snarky, especially the nurse who takes your weight. If you go there you know who I mean. And like the previous commenter mentioned, the Dr. only works certain days and one time I was put on hold for fifteen minutes when I called the office. They just moved their office to Fenton so I’m taking this as an opportunity to change doctors. All I want from a doctor is attentive care when I’m at the office for the very few times I go there, not a feeling that the Dr. is looking at her watch while she’s talking to you. I think Dr. Longe wants a practice where she has to do the minimal amount of work, where the patients are a necessary burden and a means to an end.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

She's been my doc for a long time and is a wonderful doctor but I've had a lot of trouble getting in to see her lately. She only works certain days and it seems like appts. always run late. I'm switching docs soon. Medical.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

very caring doctor and actually listens to you and works with you on problems.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Longe for over 15 years and believe that I could not receive better treatment anywhere else. She takes time to listen and deals with all my needs (she never treats me like I am taking too much of her time). My only complaint is with staff when I call in, they almost always put me directly on hold and I remain there for 15-20 minutes and frequently I have to hang up because I have other things requiring attention.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

I have confidence in Dr. Longe and trust her advice. She is an approachable doctor that will answer your questions and I don't feel rushed like with some doctors who make you feel like you're holding them up. One time I did question an action, was when I was sent for tests and the office callled and told me to see a surgeon next instead of reviewing the results with her. I just took it upon myself though to make the follow-up visit with her first before the surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2008

Doctor Susan Longe is helpful, caring and compassionet. When my son was very sick she would call at home. When I await my blood tests and there is something wrong she calls me personally. 1st rate service from a 1st rate doctor, IF all doctors were like this the medical profession would be a better place. I would also say how great her staff are, always helpful, return calls promptly and are great with kids.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007

The office staff and nurses are helpful and thoughtful. Dr. Longe always makes herself available for questions/concerns outside of her normal appointment times. The doctor and the office staff have a quality of care that is second to none.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2006

Dr. Susan H. Longe's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Oxford