You may also like

very caring doctor and actually listens to you and works with you on problems.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Longe for over 15 years and believe that I could not receive better treatment anywhere else. She takes time to listen and deals with all my needs (she never treats me like I am taking too much of her time). My only complaint is with staff when I call in, they almost always put me directly on hold and I remain there for 15-20 minutes and frequently I have to hang up because I have other things requiring attention.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

She's been my doc for a long time and is a wonderful doctor but I've had a lot of trouble getting in to see her lately. She only works certain days and it seems like appts. always run late. I'm switching docs soon.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

I have confidence in Dr. Longe and trust her advice. She is an approachable doctor that will answer your questions and I don't feel rushed like with some doctors who make you feel like you're holding them up. One time I did question an action, was when I was sent for tests and the office callled and told me to see a surgeon next instead of reviewing the results with her. I just took it upon myself though to make the follow-up visit with her first before the surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2008

Doctor Susan Longe is helpful, caring and compassionet. When my son was very sick she would call at home. When I await my blood tests and there is something wrong she calls me personally. 1st rate service from a 1st rate doctor, IF all doctors were like this the medical profession would be a better place. I would also say how great her staff are, always helpful, return calls promptly and are great with kids.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007

The office staff and nurses are helpful and thoughtful. Dr. Longe always makes herself available for questions/concerns outside of her normal appointment times. The doctor and the office staff have a quality of care that is second to none.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2006

Dr. Susan H. Longe's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

HealthPartners

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very caring doctor and actually listens to you and works with you on problems."

August 2, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Susan" to "Susan H."

October 20, 2013