Dr. Ben B. Alderdice

Ratings for Dr. Ben B. Alderdice

Nice docs and did my implant quickly and painless!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I had a very pleasant experience with dr alderdice. He was very detailed in explaining things and very good. I had three implants and the procedure took about 30mins!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Placed 5 implants for me and was quick and no pain! Much easier than I thought!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Received the best care we've ever had from an oral surgeon. Was sent to dr alderdice from our dentist in London and was told he was the best! He was right!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Excellent doctor! Very professional and comforting!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Alderdice is an excellent oral surgeon. I felt confident and safe that my son's tooth extraction was being conducted safely by a highly qualified professional. He is very knowledgeable, friendly, and attentive. I would definitely recommend him and his entire staff to all of my friends and family. They make you feel very welcome and comfortable during your visit. Thanks Dr Ben!!! Chris

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I had a great experience with Dr Alderdice. He and his staff were wonderful very friendly and professional. Dr Alderdice even called later in the day after my procedure to see how I was feeling and to let me know if I needed anything to please let them know. Great experience highly recommend to anyone needing an oral surgeon!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Dr Alderdice has helped me out on numerous occasions. I was having issues with what he said were the BBB's. He explained everything to me and after a couple procedures, I was ready to go. Thanks!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Just had two teeth removed by Dr.Alderdice. I'm sitting in his waiting room now and the assistant just brought me an ice pack. Good stuff!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I recently went to Dr. Alderdice for Botox. I was in and out of his office in approx 20 minutes. He was very personable and knowledgeable, and I am extremely happy with my results. I will definitely return for future treatment.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017