Ratings for Dr. Sanila Rana

When talking with doctor first visit she talk down to me and was about to yell at me? I felt I was in a hostel environment she was cold hearted, in the mist of a very loving staff? My first and last visit with her, I feel she didn't want me as a customer? I am the youngest person being seen at HealthSpring @ St. Johsph downtown? I love the staff but Dr. Rana doesn't belong their?

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

I found Dr Sanila Rana to be empathetic, concerned, attentive to details, and a very informative physician. She is aggressive in her treatments and only orders necessary lab/blood exams/or x-ray procedures.Clean office, exam rooms and Professional/compassionate nurses, especially Nurse Carolina. I highly recommend Dr Rana, an outstanding physician.JLW

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

Every staff member treats me very well and Dr. Rana spends a lot of time with me and answers my question. She is wonderful !

flag | Submitted December 6, 2007

She was rushed and would not take the time to fully answer my questions. I asked her about the sensitivity of a particular diagnostic test and rather than reply that she didn't know, she became defensive. Also, her staff violated my privacy and confidentiality, and one staff person in particular yelled out to her something about me as she was walking down the hall (there were other patients in the vicinty who heard the personal piece of information). Furthermore, I suspect that she tries to push people to get unnecessary tests and procedures like X-rays simply because they have an X-ray machine in the office as well as a blood lab, and can stand to make money off it. I felt that she was a little condescending. Thank you for this opportunity to rate this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2007

Great Doctor. Very patient with all my questions. I never felt rushed. Very kind and too beautiful for words!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2007

An excellent Doctor. She takes the time to listen and is not in a hurry to medicate when not required. I plan to use her as long as I am in Houston.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2006

She is the best doctor I have ever visited. She is very kind and compassionate. She made me feel like she really cared. She helped me understand my problem and has done a complete follow-up. My initial visit was very thorough. I never felt rushed or like she was in a hurry to get me out. She is awesome!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2006

she was very helpful to me. She talked to me like she was friend giving advice not just a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2006

Dr. Sanila Rana's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1993)

MSP/BC Med