Ratings for Dr. Kathleen T. Wagner

My experience with the doctor was not as positive as others I read. Furthermore,some patients I have contact with feel the same. I received little help dealing with my illness and my records were deemed useless to my new physician. I don't find this to be examples of a physician I would recommend to others.I hope this comment won't be removed, as it is true and factual.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

Dr.Kathleen Wagner will always have a special place in my thoughts because she saved my life when I was so deathly ill in the hospital. After I was released Dr. Wagner followed my health and was the most caring doctor I have ever known. I wish there were more caring docs in this world just like her.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

Diagnosed incorrectly a few times. Thankfully, I found a great doctor to help me soon after. I would never go back.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2009

Dr. Wagner was/is always very helpful and involved with my condition and feelings and could listen and instruct me regarding my health better than any doctor I ever had. I wish she still practiced but understand she has a son now and both are doing fine. SRO

flag | Submitted February 21, 2009

Good until she began running her office too much like any other business. Would wish for more honesty and integrity in a physician and staff.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

Dr Wagner is the absolute best doctor my family has ever had. She takes so much time with you and gives personalized attention that I've never received from any medical office. There is never any rush, as she never overbooks patients and her offices are cozy and welcoming. She ahs been 100% accurate in any diagnosis she's given my family and has us eating healthier and taking better care of ourselves. Unfortunately, she has closed her office locally....(early retirement, perhaps?) my family and other friends I've sent to see Dr Wagner all miss her very very much.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2008

everytine i went she was very concern knows her field pretty well and always had alternative to different solutions.i would recommned her to anyone anytime.she always takes the time with you doesn't rush because she has a full waiting you can ask anything and she'lltake the time to explain

flag | Submitted March 12, 2006

Wouldn't listen to what I was telling her about my problem and keep saying I have something I didn't she also said I didn't have asthma which I've had since I was two and still have it to this day, she stated I had a cold. She prescribed me drugs that did not exist and I had to go back for a follow up to get the correct drugs.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2006

Dr. Kathleen T. Wagner's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1990)

Workers Comp