I saw the doctor as a change to try a different doctor from dr. Forage Dr. Forage messed me up so bad. Well I saw dr. Limper one time to get established. The new patient establishment he build my insurance is $2,900. Then for a subsequent follow-up visit which was about two weeks later he build my insurance $3,500.I don't know what is wrong with this guy but it's ridiculous. I came in and did a UA for him and he ended up charging my insurance and me $3,000 just for the UA. I ended up going back to him a third time because at this point I didn't get any of the bills three months down the road at over $18,000 worth of bills for NOTHING I ended up just throwing it in the trash and not going back to see this guy.I even notified my insurance and I don't know what they did but I told them that he had been involved in a massive lawsuit where he ended up paying 1.2 million dollars for overcharging to our military people. Again I will never go back to this guy. He blew himself up making himself sound like he was all that and put himself on a pedestal. Promised me he could do everything for me for my back. And in 3 months he did absolutely nothing for me not one thing no injections nothing except give me pills and Bill my insurance

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Working for this doctor was not good, you walk on egg shells because of his tantrums, he would swear at the entire staff saying he would fire everyone. He has ridiculous policies when it comes to auto accident patients, forcing them to use their personal health insurance and not a attorney medical lien. He is never in the office and when he is it' s always stressful. He is always belittling everyone and their positions. All he cares about is money and how to rip people off. He doesn't care about the patient's well being, he just writes narcotic prescriptions and perform pain management procedures. He is the most disrespectful person I have ever met. I am thankful I got another job!! Don't go to Dr. Lemper!!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I saw Dr. Lemper for a workers comp case where I had a ailed spinal fusion and needed pain management. Trying to schedule any communication between myself and Dr. Lemper was next to impossible and I was always seeing his assistant who was less than helpful and only filled prescriptions. I demanded to see Dr. Lemper he told me that he is simply too busy to see patients and I have to settle for who I can get. Between working his Urgent Care Center and his regular practice, you seldom meet with the doctor, everytime he meets with you, he cannot recall what you are there for but he does remember his sales pitch to get your 20k for pro injections, who do not work for ruptured discs. He tried to convince me and did for a time, that these injections worked for ruptured discs, there is not evidence to back this claim up and m Several doctors who do pro injections told me that the injections were not appropriate for my ruptured discs which he told me I had 5 of. After going to court and having a difficult time with arranging the schedule for a hearing because Dr. lempers assistant called the judge a bit@*, we got the hearing scheduled.,Dr. Lemper was not only late for the hearing, but he was yelling and cussing (using the "f" word) when referring to his staff in the hearing. He went on to insist that he is not open to any other input on his opinion of prp injections and yelled at his staff while on the phone during the hearing. My attorney and the Judge were shocked and ciuld not believe how Dr. Lemper acted. I found another doctor who examined me and I do not have ruptured discs according to his findings. dr. Lemper tried to get me to pay for this with cash over and over again. He is not trustworthy, reputable, ethical or of any worth. I never went to an appointment where I did not sit in the waiting room for over an hour. The staff change all of the time and each time I mentioned something to his staff, they rolled their eyes and told me that they were looking for another job. They would not allow my husband in the room with me because it detracted from the attention I need as a patient. I have never seen a shifter doctor or practice. Run, do not walk away.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Wow. Worst experience ever. My appointment was at 430 I finally saw Dr. Reid at 630. I was not informed that I would be seeing him. The staff was so bad. Rude and alll over the place. The Dr left my door open and was asking me very personal questions so I got up to close the door and he told me to leave it open this was his office, not mine. He wouldn't listen to me and said if I continue on my very low dose of pain meds I will die. He ordered an MRI even though I've had four already and brought all the results with me. He said he didn't trust other places to do them correctly. He said Dr. Lemper is the best pain Dr in the world and if he says I'm not in pain then I just want drugs. I've seen. The best surgeons in the US and both have proven I'm in pain. He tried to fit me with a back brace but I have no back pain at all. When I asked why he said the pain I'm experiencing in my right upper quadrant is false. It's my lower back that is the issue and the pain is just radiating up there

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Despite the problems with his staff, Dr Lemper is amazing-so knowledgable, caring and meticulous. His office is clean. He an his anesthesiologist are amazing-very compassionate and kind. Dr Lemper always smiles and says he can help you. Far nicer than the other 4 pain management docs i have seen in the last 15 years.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

I went to Dr. Lemper as I was new in town, following a car accident, my neighbor recommended him. Not only did he over bill me and my insurance company, but played games with his surgical billing and his regular office billing. His PT was just a trainer from a gym and had no certification whatsoever. Dr. Lemper performed numerous procedures on me, and used general anesthesia every time, which I learned later was not only dangerous, but completely unnecessary. He over bills consistently, and trying to talk to his staff or billing will only get you more frustrated, as a few are family, and they don't care how they respond to you. You are a number, and only to collect money for his malpractice insurance, Wait time, bring breakfast, lunch and sometimes dinner. If you leave and reschedule, don't be surprised if you get billed. Go find another pain doctor, problems will arise months after his procedures, and no one wants to fix his mistakes. Please don't put your condition in harms way!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Lemper off and on since 2008. His old office had many things wrong with it but it changed in the new office. Wait time are better but still could use some work. All appts for referrals are made before I leave the office or I get a call within 2 days to set up appts. Dr. Lemper is great and staff gets an A. Through referrals I have found the best Cardiologist, Back Ortho surgeon, Knee hip and shoulder Ortho surgeon and best PT place. Keep it up

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

1st visit. Billed insurance 4000 for a level 3 consultation. No prescriptions no xrays MRI or anything. Asked me questions and took notes. Refused to fill out disability papers. Tried to charge 125$ per page for fmla x 21 pages. Staff doesn't communicate. Obviously he didn't learn after a 1.25 million dollar lawsuit for defrauding insurance companies. Urinalysis cost me 950$ are you serious. Worst place ever. Go see Dr Michael Fischell. 10000x better. They won't rape you or your insurance.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Long waits, phone calls not returned, referrals not followed up on and that is just the office staff who greet you. Really not fair to blame the front desk staff for 3+hr waits Dr. Lemper cares more about the almight $$$ then about the patient. He is fast to determine a problem with just 15 minutes with you without x-rays or an MRI. His bedside manner leaves ALOT to consider. Is there something worse then horrible. Find a different pain management doctor and office. You don't need to pay for his entire center. Your time is more valuable then that and it should be respected. You deserve follow up and a caring person. Not here!!!! Wait they will respond with something that shows they r perfect.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

I was very pleased with dr. lemper, he is very nice and caring compared to other doctors. After years of pain he has really helped me tremendously. I am so happy to have found a doctor that listens and cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2011

Dr. Brian A. Lemper's Credentials

• Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med, Midwestern Univ, Chicago Il 60615 (Grad. 1995)

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I saw the doctor as a change to try a different doctor from dr. Forage Dr. Forage messed me up so bad. Well I saw dr. Limper one time to get established. The ne..."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Working for this doctor was not good, you walk on egg shells because of his tantrums, he would swear at the entire staff saying he would fire everyone. He has r..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Lemper for a workers comp case where I had a ailed spinal fusion and needed pain management. Trying to schedule any communication between myself and ..."

January 25, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Brian" to "Brian A."

October 20, 2013