Ratings for Dr. Sangeeta Patil

one of best Dr. in the country, very careing and very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. Patil is the greatest! My husband and I have been seen by her for the past seven years. My mother, brother, sister-in-law, and several friends of ours go to her as well! I would highly recommend anyone who has need of a great doctor to make an appointment and see for yourself! I wouldn't go to anyone else...and we travel over 120 miles round trip! Thank you Dr. Patil!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2009

Always greets you with a big smile, really listens to what you are saying, has worked with me to get my thyroid under control. Takes as much time to answer questions as needed.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

THIS DOCTOR IS OUTSTANDING....SHE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND VERY COMPASSIONATE WITH HER PATIENTS...SHE SAVED MY LIFE TWICE AND I OWE ALOT TO HER AND MOST OF ALL TO OUR LORD FOR USING HER.SHE CAN IDENTIFY MOST DISEASES QUICKLY AND ALWAYS CHECKING ON HER PATIENTS IN THE HOSPITAL AS WELL AS IN THE OFFICE....THANK YOU DR. PATIL

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

Dr. Sangeeta Patil's Credentials

• Hindi

• L T M Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1987)