Ratings for Dr. Gregory P. Andrecyk

He is nice, but always in a hurry - I sometimes felt like I was wasting his time. The office staff is rude. The nurses are wonderful though!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2012

Dr. A and his staff (Especially Robyn) are very professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

Wentworth and this doctor have very aggressive claim practice. They will try to charge as much as they can for their testing and service. One of my friends warned me to avoid this hospital but I did not listen his advice. I was charged excessively. I changed to another doctor recently and did compare with Dr. Andrecyk's. I found the trick his office does is try to claims same normal testings on different medical category/coding without any explaination. This looks like he treated you more. So he was able to charge more from insurance. If you go to wentworth, make sure you ask as many questions as you can. For each service, question why the doctor does this. Likely the doctor will play low key so you will not be aware what he is doing! Extra careful with this kind of doctor could prevent any chance for them to over charge. The majority of doctors are respectful, but there are rotten apples and money hungry ones. Try to be a smart patient and do your homework when you choose a doctor!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2009

Very thorough, always on time, never hurried. Very educational.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007

We all miss Dr Andrecyk here in Dartmouth Nova Scotia Canada. He was such a smart Doc, & had had the best sense of humour! Come back home to DMC!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007

Dr. A is a good physician. I felt lucky to find him when I did.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2006

Dr. Gregory P. Andrecyk's Credentials

• Dalhousie Univ, Fac Of Med, Halifax, Ns, Canada (Grad. 1991)