Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Hilts

AWESOME. Can't rave about him enough. Very caring and knowledgeable. Only complaint is that my specialist co-pay is very high and if I see him for anything that is remotely orthopedic in nature, it's considered a specialist co-pay even though I see him as a general family doctor. But he's worth it.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr. Hilts has been my wife and I's primary care physician since 2002, and we have absolutely no regrets. He returns calls same day, LISTENS, and very knowledgeable. Recently, I brought some skin-rush to his attention and at first glance he disgnosed it as shingles, explaining how it forms along a nerve line and how childhood chicken(small?)-pox is the root of this painful rush. The Valtrex he prescribled has cured me in little over a week! He also works us into his schedule at short notice, even same day (!), sometimes. We wouldn’t trade him for anyone!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

Dr. Hilts is a very good doctor. He is our GP though we first met him when he saw our son for a broken leg. He is kind, easy-going, communicative, and knowledgeable. We are very satisfied that we switched to Dr. Hilts. We also appreciate that he will interact with us via email. His replies are prompt and always helpful. Thanks Dr. Hilts! Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

Dr. Hilts is a very caring doctor. Despite him being listed as an orthopedic doctor, he is actually a general practictioner practicing out of a Orthopedic office....I can't figure this out. Nonetheless, he is a very good doctor. He's really cool because I can communicate with him via e-mail so if I need to update him on my condition or if he needs to send me lab results, we can do it via e-mail. It saves me trips to the office and long waits on the phone. He is very timely about responding to e-mails. Dr. Hilts ROCKS!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

misdiagnose cases never completely examining patient

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

One of the best doctors I have ever seen. He genuinely cares about people . He is very personable. He knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2006

Dr. Michael J. Hilts's Credentials

• Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 84132 (Grad. 1995)

UnitedHealthcare