Ratings for Dr. Michael G. Larry

I have been a patient of Dr. Larry's for almost 8 years. He delivered my son and then 2 yrs. later delivered my twin boys. He was very knowledgeable and caring. There were many times he would personally call our home to make sure I was doing well. He is a very sincere and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Dr. Larry was terrible in attending to a client who wanted a natural birth. He mocked taking classes and told me I was irresponsible to have ideas and knowledge of my own.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2009

Dr. Larry delivered my son via c-section (it was a planned unavoidable c-section due to a car accident). He did a WONDERFUL job. I never had any trouble with my incision, I was up and walking around the same day and felt much better than expected. He did a great job making sure my incision was straight and that I was put back together just right, lol. Great doctor and if I ever have another child, I will be sure to go back to Dr. Larry.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

I have been a patient with Dr. Larry for 2 years. He is compassionate and caring. He always addresses my issues and is thorough. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2007

Dr. Larry is a wonderful doctor...when our son was diagnosed with a severe birth defect, he called us at home to make sure that we were doing alright. He listens and takes his time with his patients!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2006

Dr. Michael G. Larry's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Geneva, IL