Ratings for Dr. John A. Porter

Great Doctor with a lot of knowledge and will work to get the answers you need.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

I've always been treated well. Everything is well explained and questions answered patiently. P.A. Great too. Very nice staff.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

While Dr. Porter and Mark are great. The staff is a joke. They will lie to the patients, get hateful with the patients on the phone and will send non-professional comments on paperwork. While the doctors are great at helping and listing to your issues the staff could care less about the patients or the care they are supposed to be providing. If you can find another doctor that provides good service and has a pleasant staff, please use them and stay clear of the staff at Advance Neurology and pain.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I am amazed at the comments below. I have seen Dr. Porter numerous times and he has always been very thorough, kind, considerate and willing to help me in anyway necessary. I have referred many friends to him and they too have had nothing but great things to say. Dr. Porter has proven to be worth the wait to see every single time!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

I am in the process of obtaining legal help in dealing with this doctor. And for anyone else that may read this and feels that they have been legally wronged my this doctor please contact me at rem827@gmaiI.com I am meeting with my lawyer this week and any additional information on your case may be prudent to bringing a resolve to your problems as well.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

He has to be the worst at knowing how to tell the truth.He has also ordered C T scans (that he had the practice to install in-house) that were totally unneccessary. My neuro-surgeon said that it was a waste of time and money for my condition. He also treats the staff at the practice with NO respect. I know for a fact, that he has tried to fabricate issues on certain key employees at the office to cover his own wrong doings.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2007

An extremely unprofessional and unfeeling doctor who informed myself and my Mother that there was no hope for my father on the telephone. I have never met this doctor and hope that I never do.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2006

flag | Submitted January 1, 2006

Dr. John A. Porter's Credentials

• Queens Univ, Fac Of Med, Kingston, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1971)

Ameritas