Ratings for Dr. Joseph Upton

I'm only 14 and Doctor Upton is a miracle worker. I was born with a vascular malformation and I had massive pain in my ankle. Doctor Upton fixed that and make my calf appear more normal. Next week, I'm having surgery for him to fix my knee. I can tell it's going to be a success!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Dr Upton is the most down to earth physician I have every dealt with. My daughter was born with multiple birth defeats and has seen many many providers, not all good. Dr Upton had all the right anwsers and know how for reconstruction of my daughters face. He is the best!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

I am only 15 and Dr Upton has performed over 10 surgeries on my hands and feet because i was born with a condition called polysyndactyly i am havin another surgery this summer and you can't even tell that i had polysyndactyly he was a little late but was very thourogh when he saw me he used terms i understood and was very helpful

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

He showed up **** for surgery. Sometimes does not show up for inpatient surgery. Let's resident without supervision do surgery. Lost malpractice case and Children's hospital had suspended his license to practice for a 6 month period. Stay away from him.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

This guy is what other surgeons aspire to be:hard-working,considerate and compassionate.Some drs are in it for prestige and money.Not this guy.This man actually gives a damn about his patients and takes cases others are afraid to.The 'Ted Williams' of hand surgery.Only downside is that he has 2 secretaries who are a bit abrasive.But you overlook them because he's the real deal.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2009

I can not praise Dr Upton enough. Anyone with TOS who is having trouble finding a Doctor who understands the sydrome should make an appointment with Dr Upton. He improved my quality of life 100%. Dr Upton listens to you and answers your questions thoughfully and in terms you can understand. I will forever be grateful to him.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

This guy saved my life. for real. I live in NJ and have been to 25 doctors over 8 years for my foot problem. By the grace of god I found Dr. Upton. I really owe my pain free life to him. He is the best and most professional surgeon I know.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2006

This man is a miracle worker. My son was born with a rare birth defect which caused him to potentially lose the funtion of his right limb. Dr. Upton performed an amazing surgical procedure. We consulted with several surgeons who said nothing could be done. His staff is courteous and professional. Sometimes, he runs behind schedule, but only because he is the best and he doesn't turn away people in need.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2006

Dr. Joseph Upton's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

Top Hospitals in Chestnut Hill, MA