Ratings for Dr. James W. Akin

Our experience was very positive throughout the process. Everyone was excellent at being supportive while also managing expectations. We had great results!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr Akin and all the staff at Bluegrass Fertility is amazing and I would highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

My husband and I started our Journey on October 25,2016. I was so nervous as this was a new experience for the both of us. The entire staff was so helpful and supportive throughout the process. I had many questions and never felt like I was a burden. The nurses promptly returned my calls and I was satisfied with each response. Dr Akin spent an extended amount of time each visit and thoroughly explained each procedure. My experience was excellent from the entire team. They will always feel like family! And hopefully meet our twins this fall:)

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

The staff and Dr. Akin provided a great experience. They were professional, kind, and compassionate. I couldn't have asked for better treatment.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Excellent doctor and staff can not thank them enough

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

What is there not to say? This office, their doctors and nurses are amazing. No one ever gave up on us until we reached our goal. If we ever had a question or concern, they were always there. Something that really meant a lot to me was I always felt in the loop about what was going on during our IVF cycle. I got daily updates about our embryos after our retrieval, and never had a question unanswered. The peace of mind that comes with that knowledge is unimaginable. The ladies at the front desk came to become more like friends than just employees. Everyone goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and at ease with every step you take with them. Never once had a bad experience with Dr.Akin or his wonderful team. I will definitely refer them to anyone who needs that extra hand with making their dreams come true.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr. Akin has been patient, kind and welcoming to me at all of my appointments. He answered all of my questions. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

At first it was very over whelming to learn that my husband and I were dealing with infertility. But Dr. Aiken really did care whether we would get pregnant or not. Sure enough IUI #1 was our answer and we are confident Dr. Aiken ensured he helped us to the best to his abilities.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

The first treatment I did was in March and I did the fresh cycle which did not take for me. This was my second cycle which was a frozen cycle. The medicine you take prior to insertion of the blastocyst was very easy to take and for me did not cost very much. This cycle ended up in a positive pregnancy.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Akin and his office are the best. They were friendly, informative, easy to schedule with, and used the most current science and technologies to date. They took my concerns seriously and always gave more information than I expected. I would highly recommend them for fertility assistance.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016