Ratings for Dr. Suresh M. Sidh

Simply Outstanding.Will Recommend Very Highly to any one needing Urological Consultation and treatment

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

I found the doc very kind and gentle. He knew my needs and investigated and gave proper surgical care . I will recommend him highly to any one

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr. Sidh treated me effectively, but in a very discourteous manner. Towards the end of my visit, he touched my left pectoral and told me it could use some "tuning up". I also believe I saw him kick my neighbor's dog once, but that may not have been him.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

Dr. Sidh was incredibly caring and sincere in his approach to treating me. I also found him to be extremely knowledgeable throughout my visits and ultimately he was able to completely heal my prostate issues.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2007

Dr. Sidh talked the talk of being understanding and concerned with each individual's needs, but he caused me unnecessary pain, and did not resolve my problems. He treated me in a condescending and disrespectful fashion. He was dismissive of my concerns, and worst of all had the audacity to tell ME how I should feel.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2006

Dr. Suresh M. Sidh's Credentials

• MS(Surg)Maulana Azad Medical Coll,Univ.of Delhi (Grad. 1973)

Top Hospitals in Westminster, MD