Ratings for Dr. T. Samuel Ahn

He has been my doctor for 10 years and I have never had any issues with him. He has always made me feel like I could ask him anything! He is a great doctor!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2007

I have been a patient for over 18 years. I have always been treated kindly and with respect!! I have a lot of respect for him and highly recomend him!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2007

I have had wonderful care from Dr. Ahn. Several years ago, I had a laproscopic hysterectomy. Dr. Ahn was competent, kind, and careful with my recovery. I would highly recommend him as a physician.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2006

I think that Dr. Ahn is wonderful! Never any problems with him!!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2006

Dr. Ahn did not listen to my concerns at a critical juncture in my post-surgical course, and I nearly did not survive the emergency second surgery required due to hemmorhage. He was rude and dismissive to me during post-op office visits. He was disrespectful, demeaning and just plain mean. He was arrogant and told me that my concerns were not valid, and that I needed to get over it and move on, that I was fine and should stop wasting his time. I required another surgery by a different surgeon to finish the job he left incomplete, and even then not everything was resolved. He talks a good game, and has a dazzling range of fancy equipment, but when push comes to shove, he treated me rudely and unprofessionally.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2006

Dr. T. Samuel Ahn's Credentials

• Catholic Med Coll, Chongno-Ku, Seoul, So Korea (Grad. 1967)

Top Hospitals in Westminster, MD