Ratings for Dr. Laura J. Lieberman

I am online looking for another doctor for my boys....by no choice of my own. I am devastated, but my insurance is no longer accepted by them. If I could afford it I would go to her anyway. Dr. Lieberman talks to you as a doctor, a mother and a friend. From various difficult illnesses to the sickness and death of my father, she has been there to offer help and support. I will miss her and Dr. Levine and the staff tremendously. Having to leave has brought me to tears, literally.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Worst exsperience! She is trying to make money she had us coming back for so many different things and had us constinly scared because of things she thought our kids had, We now have a new Doctor who told us "she was trying to make money off of you" I would not recomend and do not trust her at all!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

My son has Cystic Fibrosis and has been seeing Dr. Lieberman since he was born. Dr. Lieberman and the entire staff, Dr. Levine and Jodie are wonderful, knowledgeable and I have never been to another Dr. that listened to what I thought. They are in contact with his specialists when necessary and follow up quickly. I always feel better after we leave her office. I really could go on and on about this office, I rekamend them to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2008

Infant daughter was having problems with diarrhea, crying at night, unable to gain weight. Dr. Lieberman repeatedly scolded us for not feeding her enough. Finally gave up and took her to our family doctor, who did some tests and discovered she has a variety of food allergies. Changed our daughter's diet and problem solved.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

Dr Lieberman has been treating my children for years now, and she is truly on of the best..for explaining and even a follow up phone calls!!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2007

Dr. Lieberman is a wonderful physician. She always takes the time to explain everything to you. She returns calls quickly and never makes you feel as though you are bothering her.She is simply the best pediatrician we have had!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2007

Dr. Lieberman is an excellent diagnostician and a very caring doctor.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007

i love every doctor, assistant and nurse in that office! they are wonderful with every aspect. my daughter has recently been diagnosed with epilepsy at the age of 3. no one else seemed to care about her frequent seizures and passing out like they did. when i wasn't satisfied with the first neurologist they went out of their way to find me a better one who finally pin-pointed her condition. she is now seizure free and both my children get the upmost care. i'd recommend dr lieberman and her associates to ANYONE.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2006

Dr. Lieberman is a good listener, thorough, very sensitive to children's changing needs. She is empathetic, accessible, and encourages parent to contact her at any hour with concerns. We have fought with our insurance company to keep her in our plan as she is such a fantastic doctor and human being. Top Notch Professional.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2006

Dr. Laura J. Lieberman's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Westminster, MD