Ratings for Dr. Jacklien T. Erwin

Very personable. Benn a great doc for me for 20+ years.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2009

Seems confused and uninterested in my problems. I was CHARGED for absolutly nothing.She was confused about my problems, my charts and files and ordered me to get a blood test , then acted as though she had asked me to bring blood results in for my appointment , when no blood tests were ever ordered.Her Receptionist and her both bellowed out EVERYTHING I had discussed in her office, so loud that the two old men in her reception (waiting room) could hear, that I needed a momogram, pap smear, and blood tests. I felt like I was an AIDS patient and left embarrassed.This was a complete nightmare. I have been on medication that I am never to stop suddenly, and she told me that I could not get my medicine until I brought in my blood tests. Wouldn't it have been more PROFESSIONAL, if she had given me a thirty day supply, ordered the blood tests and told me that she would not give me anymore medication until I had the blood work completed ? What she did was dangerous and I am reporting her.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2006

Dr. Jacklien T. Erwin's Credentials

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1970)

AHC