Dr. Pierre E. Williot

Ratings for Dr. Pierre E. Williot

Dr. Williot is fantastic. We did have to wait for a bit to see him but he had a few emergency surgeries to attend to. And he is so thorough and has such great bedside manner. Why would you want to be rushed in and out when you're there to do what's best for your child? He takes his time because his patients are important. I've had some real jerks for doctors who make you feel o beneath them. Dr. Williot isn't like that at all. He's hilarious and great with the kids.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Excellent doctor and his nurse Sabrina!!! Love them

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. Williot is always very kind and helpful,very knowledgeable as well...I would recomend him to anyone...as far as the staff..I wish I could say the same, very rude

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Amazing amazing doctor. Both of my children, son and daughter have had to go to him to have different surgeries. My son had 3 and my daughter had one. He is by far the most patient, kind doctor I have come across in a long time. My daughter is very nervous around strangers. He talked to her, tried to make her laugh, was just being silly to try to make her more comfortable. It was great. We need to have more doctors like him in this world.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

Dr. Williot is awesome! He makes you feel comfortable, and I have a lot of confidence in him. However......be prepared to WAIT a long time to see him. Bring something that will help keep your child occupied!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

Dr. Williot is an outstanding doctor. He was patient and kind. He has great bedside manners. He was very through. He even called me at home, post surgery to answer my questions. He did not have a nurse return my call! I would recommend him to anyone. He even tried making our 4 year old smile by doing silly magic tricks.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2006

Dr. Pierre E. Williot's Credentials

• Univ De Montreal, Fac De Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1981)