Ratings for Dr. Gregory M. Blackner

I've been with Dr. Blackner for almost 6 years now and I hope I can stay with him for many more years!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Seems his nurse Kim is more in control of your care than the Dr. Labs show problems and nurse calls and says its all fine. Couldn't get in when very very ill, had to go to walk in clinic for treatment. Been a long time patient and seeing some major changes with treatment or non existance of it now.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

always have to wait over an hour. am thinking of changes because of wait times.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Excellent doctor and has been ours for 10+ years. Always accurate and very very very knowledgeable. Great with out kids too! I agree with some others, one receptionist there is rude and unhelpful, wish they would fire her and get a different one.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012

I was referred to Dr Blackner by a friend. She is treated for the same condition that I was seeking help for. Im a pretty up front and honest person and I explained my situation to him in that manor. I found no compassion in this man at all. I found him to be rude and insulting and quick to judge. Out of respect for my friend I didnt tell him what I thought.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Great general/family Doctor. I recommend him any time anyone asks.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

I would like to start off by saying that Dr. Blackner has a heart of gold, and when we have children, I would want him for our OB/GYN care. With that said, there are a few quirks which are causing me to look elsewhere for a primary care physician. One is that I am on a pain medication for RA that works very well. It also has wicked withdrawal episodes when I'm taken off of it. He stated that he doesn't want people on pain meds for the long term, however, my condition is chronic, so when I am taken off my meds, I have to struggle with both the withdrawal symptoms, AND my RA symptoms. He also believes that marijuana is more addictive than opiates...

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

I am unable to rate the doctor but as for the reseptionist ..... She was very short and could not accept our insurance, no refural nothing to add. As for Tumwater family medical they were able to give me a few numbers to call.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

Dr. Blackner is a great doctor. He spends time with you, listens and helps. He is now my wife's doctor and even came and saw our daughter at the hospital when she was born and he wasn't even the OB. You won't find better. ;)

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Blackner is one of the most knowledgable and professional doctors that I have ever seen. He is thorough and listens with the heart. He cares and actively listens. He focuses on finding the problem, not masking the issue. Ms. West

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

Dr. Gregory M. Blackner's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)