Ratings for Dr. Daniel R. Reichner

Dr Reichner is very professional and knowledgeable, he addresses concerns without trying to steer you to buy his products or advertise other services as other surgeons do. He listens patiently to your concerns/goals, and advises you how to go about. He is very honest and realistic about what to expect from the surgery. He is very reassuring before and after surgery. I am also very glad the staff suggested I take their healing vitamins regiment before and after the procedure. As a result, I had no side effects from the anesthesia, nor I took pain medication and I healed fast and well. After the surgery, I was given the opportunity to go for 7 sessions of infrared light therapy to promote faster healing after a breast lift and fat grafting which was preceded, three months early by implants removal. I am very happy with the results, especially because I went to Dr. Reichner with very compromised breasts and scarring. Since then, I have been referring friends and family. Claudia R.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Reichner by a friend, who had a breast augmentation a few years prior. She spoke very highly of him and his work. I decided to schedule a consultation and from the initial call, I felt very comfortable with the office. Dr. Reichner met with me to discuss the procedure, he took the time to explain how it would be done and answered all of my questions. Although, I was excited to move forward with him as my surgeon, I took some time to think about sizing and look up “after” pictures of women with similar body types. The office staff was understanding of my concerns and had me in a second time to review my options. As a 35 year old woman, I wanted full, natural results, which is exactly what I got. I have always had small breasts and after having my daughter I knew it was time to do it. I couldn’t be happier with the results! I would absolutely refer Dr. Reichner to family and friends. He is an expert in his field, easy to talk to and his work is beautiful!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

After a lot of research I decided to go to Dr. Reichner for a breast augmentation. It was the best decision I ever made. From the office staff, to the staff at his spa, to his bedside manner, every single detail was beyond what I could expect. His professionalism and honesty throughout the experience was greatly appreciated. He listened dilligently to what my expectations were, and he never misleaded me in achieving my goals. I’m only three months post op and I look absolutely amazing. I’m so thankful to Dr.Reichner and his incredible staff. If you are thinking about a breast augmentation I implore you to just make an appointment and see for yourself!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr. Reichner is the best!!! Exceeded my expectations. Couldn’t be happier!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Amazing, professional and exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Reichner is welcoming a doctor allows you to come in explain what you want and what you hope for. Dr. Reichner keeps your demands close to his heart and after two my operations I don't expect anything else than perfect. After a while the staff seem like a close friend because they do care about you. They are always welcoming on questions and concerns, yet always willing to re explain something you didn't understand. I know I'm in good hands

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Deciding to have elective surgery at age 48 was a huge step for me. I had thought about wanting to get my breasts done for years, but was always too scared. I had never had any type of surgery before, so it was a whole new world of consultations, surgery prep, being wheeled into the operating room, waking up not realizing where you are right away (and then looking down to be pleasantly surprised and relieved!), then recovering and healing, etc. Dr. Reichner was very attentive to what I wanted, while making professional recommendations and making me feel comfortable with my decisions of having the lift with the implants. He was careful and took his time at pre-op and my incisions look so good after only 6 weeks - I am anxious to see how much better they will look in a year! Jennifer was also so very patient with me with all my phone calls and questions. It was such an amazing experience, and I have already given out his name and phone number to several friends, and even a couple acquaintances.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr. Reichner was everything I could have wanted and then some. I am a 30 year old female who received a breast augmentation under his hand. Before surgery I was at a small B and got high profile tear drop silicone 600cc implants which put me at a good size D. I have always been unsatisfied with my breast size and decided after my first child I was going to have them done. My mom had gotten hers done by Dr. Reichner many years ago and hers look like she just got them done so it was a no brainer who I was going to turn to. From start to finish Dr. Reichner was kind, gentle, and knowledgeable. I am now in my second month of healing and everything went perfect and I am in love with my new chest :). If you want a doctor who is affordable and professional with an excellent chairside manner Dr. Reichner is the man to see!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I recently had a B.A. with Dr Reichner in April. I am so happy with my experience with Dr Reichner as a surgeon and his entire team. From my first appointment to a couple days before surgery i felt extremely comfortable and listened too. Also I am in love with my results and anyone looking into this surgery should meet with him.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Reichner and his staff are friendly, kind and helpful. I did a tummy tuck and lipo, and I've had nothing but good experiences with my preop, surgery and post op appointments. My tummy tuck went smoothly, and I now have a nice flat tummy that's healing well. His incision is very discreet, and my new belly button looks great! You will not regret having Dr. Reichner as your plastic surgeon. I highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Daniel R. Reichner's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1994)