Ratings for Dr. Daniel R. Reichner

Amazing, professional and exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Reichner is welcoming a doctor allows you to come in explain what you want and what you hope for. Dr. Reichner keeps your demands close to his heart and after two my operations I don't expect anything else than perfect. After a while the staff seem like a close friend because they do care about you. They are always welcoming on questions and concerns, yet always willing to re explain something you didn't understand. I know I'm in good hands

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Deciding to have elective surgery at age 48 was a huge step for me. I had thought about wanting to get my breasts done for years, but was always too scared. I had never had any type of surgery before, so it was a whole new world of consultations, surgery prep, being wheeled into the operating room, waking up not realizing where you are right away (and then looking down to be pleasantly surprised and relieved!), then recovering and healing, etc. Dr. Reichner was very attentive to what I wanted, while making professional recommendations and making me feel comfortable with my decisions of having the lift with the implants. He was careful and took his time at pre-op and my incisions look so good after only 6 weeks - I am anxious to see how much better they will look in a year! Jennifer was also so very patient with me with all my phone calls and questions. It was such an amazing experience, and I have already given out his name and phone number to several friends, and even a couple acquaintances.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr. Reichner was everything I could have wanted and then some. I am a 30 year old female who received a breast augmentation under his hand. Before surgery I was at a small B and got high profile tear drop silicone 600cc implants which put me at a good size D. I have always been unsatisfied with my breast size and decided after my first child I was going to have them done. My mom had gotten hers done by Dr. Reichner many years ago and hers look like she just got them done so it was a no brainer who I was going to turn to. From start to finish Dr. Reichner was kind, gentle, and knowledgeable. I am now in my second month of healing and everything went perfect and I am in love with my new chest :). If you want a doctor who is affordable and professional with an excellent chairside manner Dr. Reichner is the man to see!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I recently had a B.A. with Dr Reichner in April. I am so happy with my experience with Dr Reichner as a surgeon and his entire team. From my first appointment to a couple days before surgery i felt extremely comfortable and listened too. Also I am in love with my results and anyone looking into this surgery should meet with him.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Reichner and his staff are friendly, kind and helpful. I did a tummy tuck and lipo, and I've had nothing but good experiences with my preop, surgery and post op appointments. My tummy tuck went smoothly, and I now have a nice flat tummy that's healing well. His incision is very discreet, and my new belly button looks great! You will not regret having Dr. Reichner as your plastic surgeon. I highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I'm 23 and got a BA for cosmetic purposes. I got a breast augmentation done by Dr Reichner four weeks ago. His work is incredible from start to finish! After seeing reviews and researching his office I decided to make a consultation. Setting up an appointment was easy and there was a $50 copay. His office is extremely clean and the girls there are very friendly. I immediately felt comfortable with them and with him! He was the only consultation I went to. His work speaks for himself...before and after a flawless and a great price. I was a little indecisive about the size I wanted but the ladies in the office helped me find the perfect fit within the doctors recommendation. To prepare for the surgery, the ladies gave a handful of instructions of things to avoid and how to prep my body for the best healing process. I ended up getting the supplements. $150 for all of them beyond worth it. The surgery was at the Irvine Surgery Center and lasted about an hour and a half. Spoke with him briefly beforehand to confirm sizing and answer any last minute questions. I ended up with 400 CC under the muscle through the nipple. The surgery lasted about an hour and a half and I recovered for about an hour afterwards in the surgery center. The nurses there were absolutely amazing and very caring. My only critique regarding the surgery process was that I did not see Dr Reichner at all afterwards. My recovery took a total of five days. First day was brutal. Second day I felt more like a human. Days 3-5 super sore but functional. I was back to work on day 6! I have a very on demand job so my recovery time was my biggest concern and I was so happy that I was feeling better sooner than later. I couldn't be happier with my results. After only one month they have dropped almost entirely and look very natural. 100 percent recommend Dr Reichner and his staff. Thank you again for a seamless process!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Reichner by a friend. 9 months ago I had a bad breast implants replacement and a horrible breast lift that left me with bad scars by a local surgeon. I met with Dr. Reichner for a consultation a couple months ago and right away I felt at ease. Dr. Reichner was listening to my concerns very patiently and together we discussed options to achieve the results I wanted. I had the first surgery 1 month ago, I experienced no pain and I healed very quickly. The staff, as well, is very professional and every time I called with questions, they promptly replied. I was very satisfied also with the post-op follow up visits. The day they took my drains out, I was 30 min late. When I arrived they were busy and had back to back appointments but they got me in right away with no wait. I am still thanking my friend for referring me to Dr. Reichner and I am definitely recommending him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Reichner has exceeded my expectations above and beyond, I'm now 2 weeks post breast augmentation and naval piercing correction and the results are incredible. I have lived practically with a hole in my naval from a piercing that has always bothered me, this procedure was done simultaneously with my breast augmentation and I thought I would have a scar and it has basically disappeared & my belly button looks tighter ... I still can't believe it's been only 2 weeks ! The stitches from my 300cc saline implants came off as well (peorioral incision) and I can barely see anything... I have fair skin so I had no idea what this would look like, and to say the least VERY happy with the results . Looking forward to the progression 4 weeks from now, as that's when I can start working out again !

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I don't even know where to begin. His staff from the get go were so attentive and helpful. They were never pushy like some offices can be. From my first appointment with Dr. Reichner and his staff I just knew this was the Dr. I wanted to see. I didn't even need any other consults. Dr. Reichner is very knowledgeable and confident in his work which makes his patients really trust him. Choosing Dr. Reichner for my B.A. was the best decision I could have made and I'm so glad I did. I'm so very pleased with my results and it's all thanks to his precise work. You can trust him and his staff to make you comfortable and happy! I recommend him to all my friends and family now. Thank you again Dr. Reichner and staff!!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr. Daniel R. Reichner's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1994)