Ratings for Dr. Daniel R. Reichner

I recently had a B.A. with Dr Reichner in April. I am so happy with my experience with Dr Reichner as a surgeon and his entire team. From my first appointment to a couple days before surgery i felt extremely comfortable and listened too. Also I am in love with my results and anyone looking into this surgery should meet with him.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Reichner and his staff are friendly, kind and helpful. I did a tummy tuck and lipo, and I've had nothing but good experiences with my preop, surgery and post op appointments. My tummy tuck went smoothly, and I now have a nice flat tummy that's healing well. His incision is very discreet, and my new belly button looks great! You will not regret having Dr. Reichner as your plastic surgeon. I highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I'm 23 and got a BA for cosmetic purposes. I got a breast augmentation done by Dr Reichner four weeks ago. His work is incredible from start to finish! After seeing reviews and researching his office I decided to make a consultation. Setting up an appointment was easy and there was a $50 copay. His office is extremely clean and the girls there are very friendly. I immediately felt comfortable with them and with him! He was the only consultation I went to. His work speaks for himself...before and after a flawless and a great price. I was a little indecisive about the size I wanted but the ladies in the office helped me find the perfect fit within the doctors recommendation. To prepare for the surgery, the ladies gave a handful of instructions of things to avoid and how to prep my body for the best healing process. I ended up getting the supplements. $150 for all of them beyond worth it. The surgery was at the Irvine Surgery Center and lasted about an hour and a half. Spoke with him briefly beforehand to confirm sizing and answer any last minute questions. I ended up with 400 CC under the muscle through the nipple. The surgery lasted about an hour and a half and I recovered for about an hour afterwards in the surgery center. The nurses there were absolutely amazing and very caring. My only critique regarding the surgery process was that I did not see Dr Reichner at all afterwards. My recovery took a total of five days. First day was brutal. Second day I felt more like a human. Days 3-5 super sore but functional. I was back to work on day 6! I have a very on demand job so my recovery time was my biggest concern and I was so happy that I was feeling better sooner than later. I couldn't be happier with my results. After only one month they have dropped almost entirely and look very natural. 100 percent recommend Dr Reichner and his staff. Thank you again for a seamless process!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Reichner by a friend. 9 months ago I had a bad breast implants replacement and a horrible breast lift that left me with bad scars by a local surgeon. I met with Dr. Reichner for a consultation a couple months ago and right away I felt at ease. Dr. Reichner was listening to my concerns very patiently and together we discussed options to achieve the results I wanted. I had the first surgery 1 month ago, I experienced no pain and I healed very quickly. The staff, as well, is very professional and every time I called with questions, they promptly replied. I was very satisfied also with the post-op follow up visits. The day they took my drains out, I was 30 min late. When I arrived they were busy and had back to back appointments but they got me in right away with no wait. I am still thanking my friend for referring me to Dr. Reichner and I am definitely recommending him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Reichner has exceeded my expectations above and beyond, I'm now 2 weeks post breast augmentation and naval piercing correction and the results are incredible. I have lived practically with a hole in my naval from a piercing that has always bothered me, this procedure was done simultaneously with my breast augmentation and I thought I would have a scar and it has basically disappeared & my belly button looks tighter ... I still can't believe it's been only 2 weeks ! The stitches from my 300cc saline implants came off as well (peorioral incision) and I can barely see anything... I have fair skin so I had no idea what this would look like, and to say the least VERY happy with the results . Looking forward to the progression 4 weeks from now, as that's when I can start working out again !

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I don't even know where to begin. His staff from the get go were so attentive and helpful. They were never pushy like some offices can be. From my first appointment with Dr. Reichner and his staff I just knew this was the Dr. I wanted to see. I didn't even need any other consults. Dr. Reichner is very knowledgeable and confident in his work which makes his patients really trust him. Choosing Dr. Reichner for my B.A. was the best decision I could have made and I'm so glad I did. I'm so very pleased with my results and it's all thanks to his precise work. You can trust him and his staff to make you comfortable and happy! I recommend him to all my friends and family now. Thank you again Dr. Reichner and staff!!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

My first experience with Dr. Reichner was at my daughter’s recommendation. She had had a surgery done with his and spoke so highly of him, I knew I had to meet with him for a consultation. I was 68 years old when I had my first meeting with him to have my breast reduced. It was something that I struggled with for half of my life and was finally making the decision to reduce them. Once I met with Dr. Reichner I knew I wanted to move forward, so 3 years ago he performed my breast reduction surgery and I was beyond happy with my results. My daughter would tell me I was going to love it so much, I would wonder why I waited and she was right. Now 3 years later, I was having trouble with alo of loose upper eyelid skin which was causing me discomfort and small infections so I knew I needed to reach out to Dr. Reichner again. He performed my surgery in December and I cannot tell you gain what an amazing job he did and how happy I am again. He is so knowledgeable and talented. He has a way of making you feel calm but explaining everything to a “t”. His staff is amazing, organized and there for you whatever you may need throughout the entire process. I will be forever grateful for the work and care he gave to me for each of my procedures. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

In the five plus years I have been seeing Dr. Reichner and his staff, I have had absolutely no complaints. He has a wonderful bedside manner and made me feel confident and comfortable in my most recent experience with him, which was replacing 25 year old breast implants. I couldn't be happier with the results. I had several facial procedures done at Spa Aesthetica and always found the staff to be professional, prompt and attentive.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

I had my breast implants removed and am completely happy with the results - Dr Reichner is the best - he didn't try to push me to do anything other than exactly what I wanted - he and his staff made me feel comfortable and at ease and took excellent care of me

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Dr. Reichner and his staff are simply amazing! I had my first experience with Dr. Reichner when I went in for a breast augmentation consultation. When I first walked in the staff made me feel very comfortable. The first nurse I saw brought me into an office and answered all my questions and concerns. She was with me for over an hour and never once made me feel rushed. When I met with Dr. Reichner he made me feel very comfortable. He let me know what size implant would best fit my body structure but also listened to what I wanted to achieve. The day of surgery, the nurses that prepped me were just great. After surgery, Dr. Reichner's staff called me and made sure I was doing well. I am now three months post op and I am LOVING my results. Dr. Reichner and his staff are wonderful and I would definitely recommend them! Thank you, Dr. Reichner!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr. Daniel R. Reichner's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal