Ratings for Dr. Daniel R. Reichner

Dr. Reichner is the most talented surgeon I know. About six years ago, I was debating if I wanted to change the overall appearance of my face. I was extremely nervous about the first consultation with Dr. Reichner. However, once in his office, Dr. Reichner was very thorough. He took several pictures from all angles of my face, and was able to use certain image graphics to perfect the shape I wanted for my new nose. I wanted my rhinoplasty procedure to look natural, but at the same time complement my other features. Though it took me over a year to decide, Dr. Reichner and his staff knew this was a personal decision and did not push or rush me into the procedure. When I finally decided to have the rhinoplasty, Dr. Reichner provided me with the best before and after care. Individual staff members reached out to me after my procedure and the took great care in making sure my healing process went smoothly. I believe that having rhinoplasty was the best decision of my life. It has definitely enhanced the quality of my life. More importantly, I am really glad that I went with Dr. Reichner because he is extremely meticulous about each procedure he performs

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

When I was looking for a PS I initially looked in my area which is Newport Beach / Costa Mesa. I made 5 appointments for consultations. My girlfriend referred me to Dr. Reichner and he was my very first appointment. When I met with him and his staff, I knew right away he was the one. I had a laundry list of questions, but he answered everything before I even asked. His staff is so amazing and he has the best bed side manner than any Dr. I have ever met. My experience was great and I look fantastic. Thank you so much for all you do!!!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

I had breast implant surgury 20 years ago by another practice and one of them leaked, and I was happy to find Doctor Reichner. I would like to take a moment and tell you how satisfied I was with the experience I had. The staff was very professional and to date this has been the best experience I have had. Everything turned out just like Doctor Reichner said it would. He was a God sent what a blessing! A very satisfied customer! Patti VV

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

After many years of research and anticipation, I finally made the decision to get a breast reduction. I was referred to Dr. Reichner by a friend who used him prior for her breast augmentation. The Reichner Dream Team made me feel incredibly welcomed and comforted in what some could consider an uncomfortable situation. Dr. Reichner is kind, direct and honest. His approach to his craft is conservative and concentrated on what is best for you and your body. I am now 1 month post op and can NOT believe the results, my self-esteem has soared. I am overjoyed and so grateful to Dr. Reichner. I highly recommend Dr. Reichner and his team!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

I decided to have a breast augmentation after always having oddly shaped breasts from tuberous breast syndrome & after I breastfed I knew I needed them even more. I chose Dr Reichner after going to a few consultations and really loving Dr Reichner's calm & optimistic demeanor. He was very honest about the risks, the reality of my post surgery look & understanding of my concerns. I booked later that day and all my pre op needs were far surpassed. They take such great care of you at his office. Surgery was painful to be expected but went very smoothly. I'm healing perfectly & love that I chose Dr Reichner. I would (and have) recommended him to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Although I know it is not the case, Dr. Reichner always makes me feel like I am his only or most important patient. Whether I am having something minor done or the one time that I had a procedure that required general anesthesia, he and his staff did anything and everything to make sure that all my needs were met. Not only did he make the process as pleasant as possible, I am thrilled with my results, a permanent improvement that I get to enjoy the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Reichner is amazing! He is very attentive, very knowledgable, and genuinely cares about his patients. I had my very first procedure done by him and I am very happy with my results!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

I went to Dr. Reichner for a breast augmentation and my outcome was amazing! After searching for the right doctor I finally felt comfortable with him! His staff as well as himself are extremely informative and make you feel so comfortable! They are able to answer any questions you may have as well as concerns! I love that they check up on you after your surgery! My healing process was fast and I think the vitamins they offer to help the healing process! I am extremely satisfied with my results and more confident in myself! I highly recommend this doctor!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I was blessed to find Dr. Reichner twelve years. Plagued with mother's ears, I loathed them. We went to a consultation and fell in love with him and his very qualified staff. I had the procedure, healed quickly and they were every step of the way. Twelve years later I have no regrets about having otoplasty with Dr. Reichner. One of the best decisions I've ever made!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Excellent!! Had breast augmentation after losing my "C" cup after breastfeeding in 2006. Everyone I tell is shocked hey are fake. I just had rhinoplasty/septoplasty in August 2015. I'm pleased with both. Dr. Reichner is knowledgeable, professional, and patient. You may pay a tad more, but you won't regret it...I promise.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Daniel R. Reichner's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1994)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reichner is the most talented surgeon I know. About six years ago, I was debating if I wanted to change the overall appearance of my face. I was extremely..."

March 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I was looking for a PS I initially looked in my area which is Newport Beach / Costa Mesa. I made 5 appointments for consultations. My girlfriend referred ..."

March 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had breast implant surgury 20 years ago by another practice and one of them leaked, and I was happy to find Doctor Reichner. I would like to take a moment an..."

March 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After many years of research and anticipation, I finally made the decision to get a breast reduction. I was referred to Dr. Reichner by a friend who used him pr..."

March 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I decided to have a breast augmentation after always having oddly shaped breasts from tuberous breast syndrome & after I breastfed I knew I needed them even mor..."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Although I know it is not the case, Dr. Reichner always makes me feel like I am his only or most important patient. Whether I am having something minor done or..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reichner is amazing! He is very attentive, very knowledgable, and genuinely cares about his patients. I had my very first procedure done by him and I am ver..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Reichner for a breast augmentation and my outcome was amazing! After searching for the right doctor I finally felt comfortable with him! His staff..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was blessed to find Dr. Reichner twelve years. Plagued with mother's ears, I loathed them. We went to a consultation and fell in love with him and his very qu..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent!! Had breast augmentation after losing my "C" cup after breastfeeding in 2006. Everyone I tell is shocked hey are fake. I just had rhinoplasty/sept..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reichner is fabulous! I have had multiple procedures with him, and my expectations far exceeded my goals. He is double-board certified. Genuine and great de..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Reichner through my sister, after having 2 horrible consults with other plastic surgeons and was just about to give up on the idea of get..."

January 21, 2016
  • First Name changed from "Daniel" to "Daniel R."

October 20, 2013