Ratings for Dr. Daniel R. Reichner

I got my breast augmentation on 7/29/16 and my experience with Dr. Reichner and his staff was wonderful. I was really nervous about the procedure and spent a lot of time researching different surgeons. I loved Dr. Reichner’s before and after pictures because they had a more natural look, which is what I was going for. From the first time I met him, he spent as much time with me as I needed and was happy to answer my questions. I was so nervous and indecisive about my size, I kept calling to ask questions and Audra was so patient with me and always happy to help. The nurse, Jennifer, was so sweet and so helpful the entire time. I was really stuck between picking two sizes, and she let me come in to try on different ones. She recommended I pick the bigger size and I am SO happy I listened! The day before my operation Jennifer gave me a call to go over everything I needed. She is so nice and easy to talk to, and really played a huge part in how great my experience was. The day of the operation Dr. Reichner made me feel so comfortable and let me know after that the operation went smoothly. I had previously shown him pictures of the look I wanted to achieve and they are EXACTLY what I wanted! Dr. Reichner is truly an expert in his job and I cannot say enough good things about him. His other staff members, Katie and Joy are also really sweet and happy to help whenever I need it. They made me feel comfortable and excited to be going through with it. For something as big as a surgery, it is important for the staff to have good bedside manner, and Dr. Reichner and his staff have it down pat! And, even more importantly, the results are AMAZING. I recommend getting the supplements because I got them and I healed pretty fast. I am now 8 weeks out and am loving them more and more every day.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I had lipo suction performed by Dr. Reichner. He is a very calm and patient man and I felt confident in his abilities. I am very happy with the results. All the staff at his office especially Jennifer and Joy were extremely helpful. I also went to the Spa to get light treatments on the lipo areas. All the staff there were very pleasant. I have purchased Botox and Juvederm and will be getting it done by Joy. I will be getting my first facial peel this Saturday and am looking forward to it. Must fight the fight against aging!!!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

I was referred to dr Reichner by a friend and I'm very happy with my breast augmentation. During the consultation he answered all my questions and was very patient didn't try to rush me out and made me feel very comfortable and confident about having my surgery done by him. I'm absolutely happy with my results, exactly what I wanted. I have already recommended him to other friends.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I am 24 and I just had a breast augmentation. I had seen a decrease in my breasts after going off birth control pills and felt as though I had extra skin. I just wanted fuller breasts without needing a giant push up bra. I am just at 2 months post op and I couldn't be happier. My swelling is pretty much completely gone and my breasts look GREAT! They move and are very natural looking and I get compliments all the time! The dr listened to everything I wanted and delivered! So pleased!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Reichner's office from a friend and then his name kept coming up on a mom's group facebook page so I decided to check him out. I am 32 and have always been flat chested but never minded it until after I breastfed my kids - then I wasn't just flat chested but they also looked deflated. Dr. Reichner's office was so patient with me from the get go! Once I finally went in for my consultation (after chickening out a few times) they were so sweet and beyond informative, Dr. Reichner is very meticulous, soft spoken and caring. I knew immediately that he was the Dr. I was going to use. I was adamant and probably kind of annoying about how I wanted them natural and not overdone looking and he delivered! I could not be happier with how they turned out. I have already recommended him to a number of my friends.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

I am beyond thrilled with the results of my rhinoplasty and chin implant. My nose had a tendency to droop, especially when I smiled and it was my biggest insecurity. But Dr. Reichner fixed it for me and he did an amazing job. My nose looks so natural and no one would ever know that I had work done on it. He also suggested a small chin implant for me because my chin was small and my nose was large, making my nose look even larger. That was something I wouldn't have thought of and it made a HUGE difference in the proportions of my face. I am extremely happy with the results and with the kindness of Dr.Reichner and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Reichner is the most talented surgeon I know. About six years ago, I was debating if I wanted to change the overall appearance of my face. I was extremely nervous about the first consultation with Dr. Reichner. However, once in his office, Dr. Reichner was very thorough. He took several pictures from all angles of my face, and was able to use certain image graphics to perfect the shape I wanted for my new nose. I wanted my rhinoplasty procedure to look natural, but at the same time complement my other features. Though it took me over a year to decide, Dr. Reichner and his staff knew this was a personal decision and did not push or rush me into the procedure. When I finally decided to have the rhinoplasty, Dr. Reichner provided me with the best before and after care. Individual staff members reached out to me after my procedure and the took great care in making sure my healing process went smoothly. I believe that having rhinoplasty was the best decision of my life. It has definitely enhanced the quality of my life. More importantly, I am really glad that I went with Dr. Reichner because he is extremely meticulous about each procedure he performs

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

When I was looking for a PS I initially looked in my area which is Newport Beach / Costa Mesa. I made 5 appointments for consultations. My girlfriend referred me to Dr. Reichner and he was my very first appointment. When I met with him and his staff, I knew right away he was the one. I had a laundry list of questions, but he answered everything before I even asked. His staff is so amazing and he has the best bed side manner than any Dr. I have ever met. My experience was great and I look fantastic. Thank you so much for all you do!!!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

I had breast implant surgury 20 years ago by another practice and one of them leaked, and I was happy to find Doctor Reichner. I would like to take a moment and tell you how satisfied I was with the experience I had. The staff was very professional and to date this has been the best experience I have had. Everything turned out just like Doctor Reichner said it would. He was a God sent what a blessing! A very satisfied customer! Patti VV

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

After many years of research and anticipation, I finally made the decision to get a breast reduction. I was referred to Dr. Reichner by a friend who used him prior for her breast augmentation. The Reichner Dream Team made me feel incredibly welcomed and comforted in what some could consider an uncomfortable situation. Dr. Reichner is kind, direct and honest. His approach to his craft is conservative and concentrated on what is best for you and your body. I am now 1 month post op and can NOT believe the results, my self-esteem has soared. I am overjoyed and so grateful to Dr. Reichner. I highly recommend Dr. Reichner and his team!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Dr. Daniel R. Reichner's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1994)