Dr. Reichner is amazing! He is very attentive, very knowledgable, and genuinely cares about his patients. I had my very first procedure done by him and I am very happy with my results!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

I went to Dr. Reichner for a breast augmentation and my outcome was amazing! After searching for the right doctor I finally felt comfortable with him! His staff as well as himself are extremely informative and make you feel so comfortable! They are able to answer any questions you may have as well as concerns! I love that they check up on you after your surgery! My healing process was fast and I think the vitamins they offer to help the healing process! I am extremely satisfied with my results and more confident in myself! I highly recommend this doctor!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I was blessed to find Dr. Reichner twelve years. Plagued with mother's ears, I loathed them. We went to a consultation and fell in love with him and his very qualified staff. I had the procedure, healed quickly and they were every step of the way. Twelve years later I have no regrets about having otoplasty with Dr. Reichner. One of the best decisions I've ever made!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Excellent!! Had breast augmentation after losing my "C" cup after breastfeeding in 2006. Everyone I tell is shocked hey are fake. I just had rhinoplasty/septoplasty in August 2015. I'm pleased with both. Dr. Reichner is knowledgeable, professional, and patient. You may pay a tad more, but you won't regret it...I promise.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Reichner is fabulous! I have had multiple procedures with him, and my expectations far exceeded my goals. He is double-board certified. Genuine and great demeanor. I always know he listens carefully to me when I'm sharing my treatment goals. I fell comfortable with him.He works with me one-on-one. My favorite treatment is Sculptra, which is something I only will do with Dr Reichner. I have received multiple compliments from the doctor's expertise :) To say I'm extremely pleased is an understatement. I am a forever patient! The staff is worth mentioning, too. They always follow-up, and ask if you have any questions, and how you're doing. I LOVE Dr Reichner and staff .

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Reichner through my sister, after having 2 horrible consults with other plastic surgeons and was just about to give up on the idea of getting a breast augmentation because I no longer felt comfortable going under the knife, and also they prices they were asking were ridiculous. I wasn't sure if Dr. Reichner would be in my price range because I only wanted silicone implants, with incisions under the breast. I knew Dr. Reichner had great bed side manner because not only did my sister use him, my sister in law, and friend also used him years ago. I went to Dr. Reichner's office for a consult, after scheduling an appointment with his super sweet receptionist. I was pleasantly surprised by the esthetics of his office, kind staff, and prompt service. I first talked with Lisa, who was so awesome in telling me the in and outs of a breast aug., even the bad things, she made sure I knew and understood what it meant to have this surgery. Talked about different implants etc. We literally spent over an hour together. Then Dr. Reichner came in and went over the procedure, answered any questions I had, he was great. I immediately knew I could trust him to do this procedure that I had wanted for so long. We then went into the exam room where he took all my measurements, and gave me his advice on what size to go with, based on the results I wanted, a more natural look. His nurse came in and fitted me with a few different implants, she was so helpful too. When I decided what worked best for me and my body type we went back into his office where Lisa presented me with what the procedure would cost, all broken down in writing. Not only was I amazed at how professional it was, but the price was lower then what I told them my budget was!!! I paid and scheduled my augmentation right then and there. I took all the supplements they recommend which was a little more but totally worth it in the end because I had an amazing recovery. Arrived at the surgical center for my surgery and that too was very clean, organized and the staff was awesome. I had no nerves whats so ever. The procedure went smooth and I was in home and in bed pain free in just a few hours. I would describe my pain level as 1-2 and thats being generous. I was expecting to be laid out for a few days but I wasn't at all. I stayed on top of my pain meds and supplements and was great. I had some swelling but no bruising. I'm 6 weeks post op and Dr. Reichner and his staff have been amazing from start to finish (well I'll go back in a year for my final check up). Top notch service and would do it again in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

"I have nothing but praise for Dr. Reichner and his staff. After researching breast augmentation surgeons online for many years, it took a long time to decide on one I felt comfortable with. When I found Dr. Reichner online, I was not only impressed with his resume and experience, but I was additionally pleased with his "after" photos. After meeting him and his wonderful staff member Erin, I was absolutely certain that I had made the right choice for my surgeon. Erin is one of the sweetest people I have ever meet, and she was extremely helpful and walked me through the entire process making sure all my questions were answered. My breast augmentation surgery was only two weeks ago, and I can only say that it was one of the best decisions of my life. I cannot believe how beautiful the outcome is. I am so happy with the results of the surgery already, and the results will only get better over time. I will be forever grateful to Dr. Reichner for my beautiful results. Thank you!!!" -A

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Reichner is one of the best plastic surgeons. I got breast implants 5 years ago, and I am very happy with the results and will return to him for any further surgeries. I have referred lots of friends to him as well and they have all been very happy. Thank you Dr. Reichner for all your amazing work.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

I JUST HAD A BREAST LIFT AND AUGUMENTATION 5 DAYS AGO,i FEEL GREAT AND LOOK GOOD! hE TOOK GOOD CARE OF ME. THEY GOT ME INTO SURGERY REALLY FAST, I GAVE THEM A TWO WEEK NOTICE AND THEY TOOK ME, IM SO EXCITED TO SEE THE RESULTS, THERE SOPOST TO DROP IN 3 WEEKS, AND RIGHT AFTER I GOT OUT OF SURGERY I WAS FEELING GOOD, THE HOSPITAL IN NEWPORT WAS VERY NICE, CLEAN, CARING STAFF, I FELT VERY CONFERTABLE. RIGHT NOW I AM WEARING THE GARNET BRA THEY PUT ON, I HAVE TO WEAR IT FOR 6 WEEKS. AND RIGHT NOW I HAVE GAUZE AROUND MY NIPPLE, I CANT TAKE IT OFF TILL MY NEXT VISIT ON APRIL 12TH. I CANT WAIT TO SEE MY RESULTS. I WOULD DEFFINITALLY RECOMMEND DOCTOR REICHNER.!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

I had a consultation for breast implant reduction with this doctor and found him to be very odd. This may come across as mean but he smelled like smoke and had horrible dandruff. Once in the consultation he proceeded to suggest things that were way off. he said i needed a tummy tuck, etc. Keep in mind that im 27 years old, 5'5, and 125 pounds. No tummy tuck was needed. I told him who my previous surgeon was and he proceeded to bad mouth him for 15 mins and tell me that he's done several revisions on his past patients. His office is gorgeous and his staff is very friendly, but hes just weird. Thats the only way to describe him.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2011

Dr. Daniel R. Reichner's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1994)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reichner is amazing! He is very attentive, very knowledgable, and genuinely cares about his patients. I had my very first procedure done by him and I am ver..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Reichner for a breast augmentation and my outcome was amazing! After searching for the right doctor I finally felt comfortable with him! His staff..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was blessed to find Dr. Reichner twelve years. Plagued with mother's ears, I loathed them. We went to a consultation and fell in love with him and his very qu..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent!! Had breast augmentation after losing my "C" cup after breastfeeding in 2006. Everyone I tell is shocked hey are fake. I just had rhinoplasty/sept..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reichner is fabulous! I have had multiple procedures with him, and my expectations far exceeded my goals. He is double-board certified. Genuine and great de..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Reichner through my sister, after having 2 horrible consults with other plastic surgeons and was just about to give up on the idea of get..."

January 21, 2016
  • First Name changed from "Daniel" to "Daniel R."

October 20, 2013