Ratings for Dr. Roy L. Saenz

Dr. Saenz plain and simple saved.my life i had an episode of gerd and aspirated and developed pneumonia i called his office and he came on the phone heard me breathing and told me chris either.you call 911 or i will when i got to the hospital the er dr sai was hours close.to dying thank you Dr. Saenz and God Bless you. C. Aquino Azusa Ca.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Roy is the best doctor ever he cure me of Gout, takes care of my high blood pressure medications and has my diabetes under control, over the years I had severe back problems and he helped take care of these.... R.Lopez a great full patient.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

He's been my doctor for over 20 years. He really cares about his patients and their health. Don't mind his light comedy, he is just trying to keep you relaxed. This helps his patients open up and tell all their medical concerns.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

BEST DOCTOR, BEST OFFICE STAFF HANDS DOWN!!!!! He is the best kept secret in the SGV.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

I am surprised to see a rating of 5.0 on this Doctor. Mb knowone really rates a Doctor, but should, so I am. I am Latin just as this Doctor. I am in mid-30's. Have issues a with choelestrol, back pain, and something else in the past. Each time, it seems he is rushing me to ask my questions and his responses to them are awkward. It's as he is trying to be cool and more of a friend, but what I need is a Doctor, that why im there, for his expertise advise. I ask him about Colon remedies and he tells me to eat a few tacos with salsa on them, that will flush everything out. You have got to be kidding me. He is a nice guy, but like I said, Im looking for a Doctor. Not a comedian.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

This doctor is great. You can tell that he really cares about his patients. He will actually come to the phone and personally speak with you if you call in with a problem. A kind and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

Courteoues staff, doc has excellent caring manor, doesn't rush. He is very knowledgable, listens to what you have to say, and works with you. Overall impression is very good.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

Dr. Roy L. Saenz's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal