Ratings for Dr. Amy B. Mashburn

I just found out dr. mashburn retired I am a patient and have been for quite some time I was quite disappointed to hear of her retirement. She was a wonderful allergist and I can only hope that her replacement will be as good but i doubt it dr. mashburn was the very best at her profession.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

As a patient of Dr. Mashburn's I'm always impressed with the quality of service I receive. She always takes the time to listen to me and answers each of my questions. I have never felt rushed or like I was moving through an assembly line. Her staff is great, professional and very knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone with Asthma!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

I was totally surprised by how much time Dr. Mashburn spent with me. She took a full 2 hours to sit with me and really get to know my condition. I never felt rushed or like I was just another patient. She listened and gave me great advice. Beyond that she explained her advice with more information that was very useful. This was the first time I ever felt more educated when I left the doctor. In an era when most doctors treat patients like they are on an assembly line, Dr. Mashburn stands out. I would highly recommend her services for allergies or asthma to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2010

Dr. Amy B. Mashburn's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Cynthiana, KY