Ratings for Dr. Paul G. Lacey

I had a great experience with Dr. Lacey. He is very personable and attentive and will answer all your questions and I asked quite a few! He takes the time to listen and make you feel comfortable. I've had several appointments and an EGD, all went exceptionally well. He only ordered the necessary tests step by step, nothing redundant. I felt cared for as a patient and trusted his diagnosis. I've seen GI doctors at one of the best hospitals in the country before - Northwestern Memorial in Chicago, and I can tell you Dr. Lacey's professional knowledge and manner are top notch. If ever needed, I'd only choose Dr. Lacey in the future.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Very patient, answers all equations, offers quality of life guidance, and always pleasant demeanor. Great "bedside manner" and recommend him without hesitation. Has been my main gi doc for around 20 years and I have Crohn's Disease so there's lots of issues to manage. Follows through on promises and great with letting your other docs know what's going on.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

He is the best GI doctor in Camp Hill! He listens to you patiently with great insight to your GI issues. I credit him for his diagnosis and saving my life. He's helped me get my life back after being being sick. Although you may wait a while until you actually see Dr. Lacey at an appointment, it is definitely worth while. He will spend as much time as needed with you during your appointments. He has been a great help over this past year. I recommend him to anyone I know with GI issues.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

The best in all..great listener..and is very compassiomate...he is also a attentive and good diagnostition

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

Excellent physician and diagnostician. Is very respectful of patient and patient's feelings. Recommend highly!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2005

Dr. Paul G. Lacey's Credentials

• Pa State Univ Coll Of Med, Hershey Pa 17033 (Grad. 1988)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with Dr. Lacey. He is very personable and attentive and will answer all your questions and I asked quite a few! He takes the time to li..."

February 22, 2016
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=21230'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 15, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=21230'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 5, 2014