Ratings for Dr. Dan S. Tilles

Dr. Tilles is a top notch Internist! He has wonderful instincts and is a very good listener. He is a very nice and kind person!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I have been with Dr Tilles since 1986. We have grown older together. Dr T is always there for me and always answers every question I have for him. He has advised me and when needed to was strict with me about diet and exercise for my ultimate benefit. Thanks for 31 Great years!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I have had Dr Tilles for years he is very helpful and when i need him I am there I moved away 5 years ago BUT i still travel to Concord to see him Thank You Dan!!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Been seeing Dr. Tilles since 1998. He has been a wonderful advocate for my health and has helped me immensely. He is low key and not an advocate of medication for its sake, but more about how to help you heal.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Short and to the point. I don't know what everyone else on here is crying about, but i don't go to the doctor's office to make a new friend. I was healthy, which apparently no one else that rated him here was. I thought it went perfect. He was friendly and direct, which is exactly what i want. Maybe other people on here shouldn't try to use their PCP as a therapist and they would have less problems with Dr. Tilles. It's probably just a bunch of over sensitive Concord/Acton types. Whatevs.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Well, I disagree! Dr Tillis was very helpful, answered my questions professionally, had a sense of humor (which I like), and generally made a doctors visit as pleasant as it could be. I have met him twice, once for kidney stones and once for sudden deafness in one ear - both times he was great.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Felt like he had better things to do. Disattached. Arrogant. Left frustrated. Would cringe if I had to see him again.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

It is not often that I rate folks (in-fact never), however Dr Tilles has the bedside manner of a rock (a nasty rock) - went in and had to see him due to getting all the symptoms of Lyme disease (my doctor was out) - he was late (45+ minutes late - and that just the time sitting in the examination room), he came in and told me (clearly) that I did not have lyme disease, was rude to me when I tried to describe my symptoms to him (as he asked me to), glanced at my tick bite and mumbled it's a spider bite - he sent me home with the message "take some asprin and don't go to work tomorrow" -- ended up at the emergency room within 24 hours, with, thats right Lyme disease (and a very high temperature) - to top it off, he followed up 3 days later with an e-mail telling me I am "okay" - after the ER visit and visiting my normal doctor the next day - both the ER doctor and susequently my regular doctor confirmed I had Lyme disease. This Dr has the bedside manner of a rock...

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

My regular doctor was unavailable for my emergency visit so I saw Dr Tilles. I have never been treated so poorly by a physician. He was brusque, demeaning, uninterested and impatient. He left me in tears. Yes, I managed to glean from this horrible experience some advice that did help me, but I'd rather have stayed home in pain and waited till I could see my regular doctor.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

I went to Dr. Tilles for a UTI on a Saturday. He explained to me that my UTI was "not that bad" and I could have waited to see him until Monday. I would like to know how he knows what a UTI feels like?

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dr. Dan S. Tilles's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Concord, MA