Ratings for Dr. Matthew F. Davies

Dr. Davies is an excellent Dr. When no one else could help me with my problem he did! He has a wonderful bedside manner and listens to his patients. I have referred many friends to him.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Excellent doctor, staff, facility, care, etc. Had surgery done by Dr. Davies in Feb. with better than expected results. Would recommend him and HMC to everyone. Dr. Davies takes the time to answer all questions no matter how minor and always makes you feel comfortable. Very caring professional with an excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

Wonderful doctor, very professional and truly cares about his patients. I trusted him with my surgery and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Dr. Davies performed extensive corrective surgery on bladder and a partial uterus suspension. He did excellent job! He is very pleasant and knowledgeable. Really puts patients at ease. He also takes time to explain and answer questions thus he gets a bit behind in his schedule. It is worth waiting to see him!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010

One of the most caring physician's I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Davies is an exceptional and knowledgeable physician with a caring disposition. He never made me feel rushed and put me at ease throughout my pregnancy. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2006

I found Dr. Davies to be rather arrogant and rude.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2006

Dr. Davies spends quality time with his pts. He is a wonderful and caring person. Try to get an appt with him and you will see how wonderful he is!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2006

Dr. Davies likes to give the impression that he really cares about his patients...I am certain he does about some of them...I just was not one of them...

flag | Submitted December 31, 2005

Dr. Matthew F. Davies's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hershey, PA