Ratings for Dr. Anant S. Damle

The attending nurses and staff told me that Dr Damle was the best doctor in the system. I highly recommend this highly skilled professional.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Was available and on time and explained well all the issues with my problem. My issues were resolved.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

I had previously posted re: a nurses lack of respect for confidentiality. I am happy to report that the incident appears to be taken seriously by staff. Maybe I was more composed, courteous and articulate this time or perhaps I drove home the idea that it looked like a HIPA violation had occurred. They promised to mail me a special form to report the event.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2008

dr Damle was rude and unprofessional. He had results from my colonoscopy for 1 month before he told me results. Further when I asked him point blank if it were cancer. He stated not necessarily. This was totally inaccurate as waiting a moth for results could have caused cancer to spread!!! In addition, he did not listen to my concerns regarding discomfort after procedure and typed the entire time we had our visit. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM FOR ANYTHING !!! HE IS RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNETHICAL.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2008

Dr. Anant S. Damle's Credentials

• Med Coll, Baroda Univ, Baroda, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1988)

Carefirst Bcbs