Ratings for Dr. Dionisio C. Flores

Doctor Flores is an excellent Surgeon with a warm, caring bedside manor. I have had three major surgeries by him. He took time to explain anything to me that I ever asked him (and I ask a lot of questions). As long as I called during their office hours, I could speak to his staff anytime w/ no problem. He often has Students with him (Males & Females); that is what a lot of good doctors do. Dr. Flores attentively oversees everything his Students do and they are lucky to have his excellent guidance!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

would not choose this doctor on my own, choice of workers comp, difficult to reach staff on phone can sit many hours with out being see in the office

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

He saved my life in the emergency room and I have flown back to him from other states for his medical precision and heart warming demeanor. I have and will continue to recommend him to everyone, patients and medical professionals alike!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Dr. Flores is a general surgeon. He is very skilled . However, he works with interns to train them. He was also 45 minutes late for my surgery. Long wait times as he is very busy.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2007

As far as Dr Flores is concerned his favorite response is "I don't know" and every time that I see this doctor he has another male nurse with him almost as if he needs a Body Guard..hmmm I wonder why?

flag | Submitted December 7, 2007

My wife and I have had surgery from Dr. Flores. We are very pleased with everything about his staff and his bedside manner. Outstanding experience.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2007

Dr. Dionisio C. Flores's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1971)