Ratings for Dr. Gary T. Weckbacher

Disgusting. Treated us like garbage. Shame on him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

"Dr. Gary is one of the worst chiropractors I've ever has the displeasure of knowing. He is narcissistic and thinks he is a REAL Medical Doctor. He treats his staff like trash and yells at and belittles them in front of patients. He isn't in this to help patients, he's in it to make money, PERIOD. His wife Debbie is no better. She will discuss PRIVATE patient history and information all while patients are around. HELLO?? HIPPA violation anyone? Save your time, money, patience and private info and go to another doctor. This office is a sham and should be shut down permanently!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

He is very intimidating and it seems like he is just trying to get your money. He scheduled me in too many times and did not take very much time during each appointment (about 20-25 mins). He was also a bit reckless with the neck adjustments. I was unhappy with him and do not plan to go back, I feel he is just in it for them money.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

A control freak. Never will I go back. He is fine as long as things are going his way, but gets very angry and intimidating when questioned. Staff is very nice, but not worth going to him for the staff!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

This place is a rip off of major proportions. Dr. Gary as he likes to be called is very friendly and acts caring. I asked about my insurance, "no problem" he said. He had me coming in 3 times a week and I asked again, is my insurance okay? No problem. After about 5 or 6 weeks I got a bill for a couple hundred. I thoght okay, I have to pay some. Then a bill for $400 which I paid, then $600. Then I started getting bills for $2000, $3000. I said hey what is going on. "Well these are extra charges beyond what your insurance pays us." Now they are hassling me night and day. They sent this to a collection agency! BIG TIME RIP OFF artist here. I would NEVER recommend them to my dog.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

I think Dr. Gary,his wonderful wife, staff and yes even the precious dog are fabulous!!! I've been going there for about 2 years. Was in a bad car accident, had back surgery and was in excrutiating pain. Dr. Gary treated me with Physical therapy, even insisted I contact him day or night with any problems (which I have had to do). He and his wife are always there and concerned for the well-being of their patients!! Always a positive atomospher in their office - always a pleasure for me to go there - I highly recommend Dr. Gary & his clinic.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Great Chiropractor - very professional and effective - Is very good at diagnosing the problem and got my problem resolved quickly. Have recommended family and friends to him. I trust him completely. Have used him for 5 years.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2008

Dr. Weckbacher is an excellent chiro. He has treated me and all my children. I've have gone in a couple of times in excruciating pain (after procrastinating) and in just one adjustment, 90% of the pain gone! My kids were in a severe auto accident and after just a few adjustments, they were back to normal. Excellent facility with an acupunturist, MD, massage therapist! Not only that, but you also get ultrasound treatments and some sort of electronic muscle stimulation each time you go. It feels like you get so much for your money (I pay cash. And it's cheap!) His wife is wonderful and the staff is always joking around and having a good time. Great clinic. Can't recommend highly enough.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

I found Dr. Wechbacher to be extremely knowledgable and profesional. His office staff was helpful and personable.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2006

Dr. Gary T. Weckbacher's Credentials

• Cleveland Chiropractic College - Kansas City (Grad. 1985)