Ratings for Dr. Mohamed S. Ali

Dr. Ali is an awesome Dr. He has been my familys Dr for over 14 years . He is not like those Dr's who only give 5 minutes of there time no he sits and tells you what has to tell you and explains to you if you dont understand.I give him 5 stars...

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

This is a strange doctor. For the first year, I only received a blood pressure check and had to ask for tests I knew I needed. He decided to leave the particular medical gruop I was in as of January 2011 and left me without an MD or the continuance of the referrals. I subsequently found a new doctor but Ali's office wouldn't give me my medical records. I also had a test from a neurologist on January 3 but couldn't get Ali's office to answer my request for the results of the test. Turns out the neurologist didn't write it up until Tuesday, February 15. Surely, doctors should do better with timely responses to patients. When I was last in my new doctor's office, (last week) they still had not forwarded my records. Pity those of us who have a Medicare HMO.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

Such a great doc, he totally listened to all our questions and spent half an hour with us.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008

This doctor is awesome! His staff is friendly and he is such a good doctor, I'm glad I found him so close by too.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2007

Dr. Ali is so knowledgeable and kind. He is the best doctor I have ever been to, I HIGHLY recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2005

Dr. Mohamed S. Ali's Credentials

• Ain Shams University Faculty Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Montclair, CA