Ratings for Dr. David L. Durst

Dr. Durst did an amazing job on my Rhinoplasty, he had to actually reshape my nose due to scar tissue. I've always been self-conscience about my nose and now I feel beautiful! I will continue to recommend Dr. Durst to anyone looking to have anything done. I will definitely be a returning patient.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Great doctor / great staff. I chose the right organization for my need.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Dr. Durst replaced my breast implant that had been in for 21 years. There was a rupture and the implant was encapsulated not allowing the saline solution to drain. Dr. Durst did a fantastic job removing the old implant and replacing it with a new one. I am very happy with the results and would recommend his to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

Dr. Durst is awesome!! Everyone in the office makes you feel welcome. When I'm asked if I know a good surgeon, I tell them I know a great surgeon!! I definitely will come back if I need anything else!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Dr. Durst is a brilliant surgeon, a true artist. The staff is warm, friendly, caring and knowledgeable. I will definitely return for additional procedures and will recommend Dr. Durst and his staff to anyone who asks.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr Durst has excellent bed side manner and is very down to earth. He is extremely knowledgable and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I had a breast lift/reduction in 2013. Dr. Durst was very helpful, and the job he did was amazing! I had a problem with how I looked and he was there to help. I was even referred by a friend who had breast augmentation done, and the work he did on her was also wonderful. If you are looking for caring and polite staff, you will not find better people anywhere else. From the first visit until the last follow-up for your procedure, they are sweet and helpful the entire way. Never had to wait in the lobby before an appointment. He did my surgery in-house, which helps me because I'm not a fan of hospitals. All around one of the best things I have done for myself and I was thrilled to have Dr. Durst and his staff there to help.

Submitted September 10, 2014

I had a nose surgery done back in 2008. He removed the bump but left me with a crooked, uneven nose instead, so I still feel self conscious about my nose only now for a different issue. I looked online and it seems like he is not skilled for this type of surgery, he pretty much removed the bump and that's it, he didn't even out my nose. Si what I have not its a flat surface on the top of my nose and a 'normal tip' which makes it look like an inverted 'v' I went back to him with the issue and he didn't even see me, one of the girls there's just told me he will give me discount and fix the problem. He didn't even see me, why would I go back to him?? and on top of that have to pay him again to fix the mistake he made. I have gone to see other surgeons to consult about fixing the problem and a revision Rhinoplasty costs way more because its reconstructing the nose all over! $8,000 and up. So I will have to live with a crooked nose for a while until I can afford fix it.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Durst finished up the last of my bilateral breast reconstruction (post-mastectomy) after disastrous results from another local physician. He restored my body & self-esteem to almost my pre-cancer self. He is kind, explains things well & is meticulous in his practice of medicine. The moral of this story: don't pick your plastic surgeons by the amount of advertising they do, & do check ratings. Also, if you know other cancer survivors or healthcare providers, ASK who is good. It may save you your job, loss of health & 4-5 additional surgeries. I highly recommend Dr. David Durst.

Submitted May 2, 2014

Dr. Durst did a breast reduction, and while my breast are high and even they are also still extremely large. We agreed on a D or a DD, however, my post surgery bra size is a 36 H. While in recovery I asked him what size they were he said, "I have no idea, but they are perfect." Bottom line, I still look as though I need breast reduction surgery. I will never use Dr. Durst again.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Dr. David L. Durst's Credentials

• Univ Of Mo, Columbia Sch Of Med, Columbia Mo 65212 (Grad. 1981)

GHI