Ratings for Dr. Sonia M. Gof

Staff is always willing and able to help. DR . Gof is wonderful and has an amazing bed side manner

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Gof is kind and caring. She takes her time to listen and make you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Gof is such an amazing Doctor! Ive been with her for 20 years and I've never felt so cared for before. She's always so loving, caring and helpful! Love her so much!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Sonia Gof is beyond measure a caring wonderful gynecologist. I searched ong and hard for someone like her, she is caring and knowledgeable. I am older and she is uncompromisingly gentle and reassuring.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Dr Gof is an EXCELLENT Doctor and a great human Being. I love love love her. Shes always very gentle and kind and treats you sooo special. both my kids have been delivered by her and have never had any problem thank God. would recommend her to anyone and everyone. :)

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Had a great experience. Dr. was compassionate, took time to listen and explain things thoroughly--did not feel rushed at all despite the fact that she had a patient in labor at the time who might need assistance at any given time. Took the time to ask if I had any specific questions/concerns.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I went to Dr. Gof for pelvic pain about a year ago. She said I probably have endometriosis but refused to do a laproscopy to check. She wanted to give me and injection of lupron to treat her guess. It took her staff a month and a half to order the injection. When I got there her assistant gave me the shot not dr Gof. The shot did not work. Every time I call the office in severe pain she justs sends me for another ultrasound. She refuses to do the surgery even though I have been in pain for a year. She's very nice in person but seems like a very lazy doctor who does not want to be bothered. Her staff is very unorganized. The day of my injection they could not find the needle. It took them 20 minutes of searching the office for it. I have decided to find a new doctor because dr Gof is not taking my pain serious.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

How about a recent review? Dr. Greene is simply amazing. She has delivered both of our kids and is now seeing us with our third. She is nothing but professional and courteous. She doesn't rush and listens to all questions, even those that are called after hours. She always calls back promptly and never with a tone of not wanting to be bothered. It's impossible to have anyone get all good reviews so take the negative ones with a grain of salt. We wouldn't go anywhere else because our experiences have been nothing but great. We thank Dr. Greene for everything she has done for us. Oh, and Lenore is also a blessing.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

DR GOF IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! CARING, COMPASSIONATE, KNOWLEDGEABLE, SWEET...I CAN JUST KEEP GOING. I HAVE BEEN GOING TO HER FOR 4 YEARS NOW AND SHE DELIVERED MY FIRST BABY IN 2010. SHE WAS SUCH A COMFORT DURING MY LABOR! I CALLED HER AT 2 AM TO SAY MY WATER BROKE. SHE WAS WITH ME AT THE HOSPITAL BY 5AM. SHE HELD ME DURING MY EPIDURAL AND STAYED FOR MY WHOLE LABOR. I WOUND UP HAVING A C SECTION. SHE SAW OR CALLED ME EVERYDAY WHILE IN THE HOSPITAL. SHE CALLED ME A FEW TIMES AFTER I WAS HOME JUST TO CHECK ON ME. I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!! THE ONLY DOWNSIDE IS THAT SHE IS ONLY AFFILIATED WITH ST JOES PATERSON....NOT THE GREATEST PLACE. I THOUGHT ABOUT CHANGING DRS BC OF THE HOSPITAL AFFILIATION BUT I JUST CAN'T LEAVE HER. HOPEFULLY ST JOES WILL RENOVATE THEIR MOM/BABY UNIT BEFORE I HAVE BABY #2. BUT SERIOUSLY DR GOF IS TOP NOTCH! !!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2012

Dr. Gof is a great doctor. She is very kind, thorough in her exam, knowledgeable and sweet. She has a way about her that makes you instantly comfortable with her. She makes a not so pleasant task of going to the gyno so much more bearable.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Dr. Sonia M. Gof's Credentials

• Russian

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Unicare